Minecon

We get up early so we make it to the airport on time. When we finally get there we head for security, the longest and most annoying part of any airport. I see a familiar raven-haired man and blond woman behind us in line. "Come on guys!"I say, motioning them over. "Hey Andrea, Paul. How much sleep did you get last night?" Lewis asks, both of them looking extremely tired. "More than you by the looks of it," Paul says. "Yeah, we had to pack last night. I don't know why we postponed to the last minute. I only got two hours of sleep," Hannah says. "At least you can sleep on the plane," I say. "I wish. I have to work on some stuff. But I'm definitely going to bed as soon as I can tonight," he says, frowning. But I know him better than that, I bet if I look over later I'll see him asleep against either Hannah or Simon.

When we finally pass security we head to Starbucks for coffee or tea. When we're done getting our drinks and food we head to our gate to wait for the others. I notice laughing behind us so I turn to see a family laughing, looking extremely happy. It brings back the memories of all the trips my parents and I have been on. It sends a fresh wave of tears that threaten to fall. As if he knows what I'm thinking, Paul pulls me into a hug, helping to comfort me. My parents may be gone, but I still have Paul and the others. I snuggle closer to Paul,"Thanks." He smiles,"For what?" "For being there fore me. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have anyone left,"I say. He kisses the top of my head,"I'll always be there for you. I'm just glad they let me take you." Our little moment is ruined be an ear-splitting "Awww!" "Simon! What was that for?" Lewis asks, rubbing his ear. "Paul and Andrea are so adorable together!" He says, putting his stuff down and sitting next to Lewis. Hannah opens her mouth to say something, but is cut off by Martyn and Sam walking over. And just in time too, because a woman's voice comes over the speaker,"Flight 429 now boarding!" So we grab out stuff and head for the door.

During the flight I was either reading or on my laptop. I did manage to get a small nap about halfway into the flight. I woke up, my head resting on Paul's shoulders, the book i was reading in my lap. I sit up and stretch, yawning. I look over, remembering how tired Lewis was. And sure enough, he's asleep with his laptop on the pull-down tray. I keep looking over for the rest of the flight, finding him asleep every time. Hannah doesn't wake him up until the plane lands. We take the bus to our hotel, where Lewis immediately heads to his and Hannah's room, probably to fall back asleep. The rest of us, at least those who aren't too tired, head out to find a restaurant to eat at. We finally decide to head back to the hotel and get some sleep so we're not too tired tomorrow. Paul and I said we could share a room with Chris so we didn't have to get a whole 'nother hotel room. So I sleep with Paul, his warmth lulling me to sleep. And for the first time since the funeral I don't have a nightmare.

In the morning everyone meets at the cafe in the lobby where we get breakfast. When everyone's done eating Lewis hands out schedules of where and when we have our panels and signings. I notice Paul and I share the same schedules, which doesn't surprise me. We don't have anything until after lunch, so I head off to look around the convention center. At one stand I see a bobble head of my minecraft skin. I laugh when I see that it's the one that's almost sold out. I didn't think I was that well liked. I go to buy it, but the vendor recognizes me and doesn't make me pay. I smile and give him my thanks. I also pull out a sharpie and sign the rest of my bobble-heads. I head back towards where we're having a signing so I'm not late. When I get there and see the queue I almost pass out. I've never seen so many fans. I sit down next to Paul just as they let the first people come down our table. One person introduces themself as LinkanCoop. I get up and hug him, remembering him from my very early days. He was my first fan outside my family a friends. He turns to Paul ,"Thank you for taking in Andrea, she couldn't have gotten through it if you hadn't been there for you." "I'm just glad I could help," he says, putting his arm around me. "Awwwwww!" "Simon! How many times are you going to do that today!" Lewis practically yells, making everyone laugh. "But they're so cute together!" Simon complains. "You are. And I'm glad I could finally meet you,"he says to me and walks away, making me smile.

When we finish with the signing we head to our panel. It' supposed to be Paul,Chris,Duncan,and I; but something popped up and Duncan couldn't make it, so Lewis and Simon are taking his place. We start off with some Survival games. I dominate with my bow skills (Jon's been teaching me). Although Lewis almost kills me with the enchanted iron sword he found at the start. They decide to have another round, this time with me flying above, they claim it's to get a better view but I know it's to make it an even match. I laugh and comply. When they finish we move the chairs together in the middle of the stage and do a q&a. Nothing interesting happens until after we're off the stage, a fan comes up and offers me his hand. I oblige him in a handshake. But I pull back when I feel something bite my arm. I look down and see a spider crawling back from my arm to the man's. "What was that?" Sam asks, a little mad. "Oh nothing, just a little message from Enyo." Paul immediately turns at the name,"Get out of here. I never want to hear that name again." The man just smirks and leaves. "What did he do?" Paul asks, looking worried. "Something crawled from his arm and bit Andrea," Sam says. "We should get it checked out," Lewis says, looking at my arm. "It doesn't hurt and it'll ruin Minecon. We can have it check out when we get back to Bristol," I say. "Only if you promise that if it starts to hurt you'll tell us so we can get it checked out," Paul says, still looking slightly worried. "Of course," I say, crossing my fingers.

A/N -Jon is Teep's real name if you didn't know.

And the Chris and Paul sharing a room is ABSOLUTELY no hint at Sjips. I only did it because they're friends, nothing more.