Meeting Kiera and the Proposal

The next morning we pick up Kiera on the way to Yogtowers. She has bright red hair, just like Zoey's Minecraft skin. "Thank you so much!" She says getting in the backseat. "Of course!" Paul says. We remain quiet the whole ride, and Kiera only talks when we finally get to the office. "Is this really Yogtowers?" She asks me. "Yep. But we only own the fourth floor. It's gotten kinda cramped." "Yeh I remember, Sam said that was why he started working at his flat instead of the office." "Yeah, it's been weird not seeing him in the office. And now that he's in America we never see him." Paul parks and we lead Kiera up to our floor. She follows me to my office, since she can't meet the others right now. They're all either recording or busy editing. I show her how everything works and ask if she wants to record with me. "Of course! That'd be awesome! But I've never done anything like this, and I'm not very funny." "We'll see," I say, setting up my extra laptop to record her POV and audio. By the time we're done recording both of us are laughing so hard our sides hurt. I can barely gasp out my exit, still holding my stomach. "You need to come over so we can record more often!" I say as soon as I calm down. "Definitely, you're really awesome." Suddenly Simon comes running in,"Who dares laugh so hard without me?" This sends both of us back into laughter, which doesn't help my hurting stomach. Lewis peaks his head in, rolls his eyes and leaves, smiling. When we finally calm down Simon sits down. "So, what's your name?" "Kiera, and I know you're Simon," "Yeah. So are you another one of Andrea's friends?" "Well, we just met yesterday on Facebook, but I invited her to come over so we can record again," I explain. "Do you have a job, Kiera?" He asks her, catching her be surprise. "Um, no, but I've been looking for one." "How would you like to work for me. You'll have to get stuff for me, and I'll teach you how to edit, but you'll get paid. You'll also be close so you can record with Andrea whenever you want." "That'd be awesome!" Kiera says, jumping up and hugging Simon. "Good to see you like hugs," Simon says, smiling. So they go off so they can do all the legal work or whatever, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I'm jolted back into reality by the ding of a new e-mail. I pull out my phone and read it. It's from Kadie, "Hey Andie! Our date last night was so awesome! We went to Toby's flat and then headed to the restaurant. He was such a gentleman, he kept opening the doors for me <3. He asked me out again. We're going to that fancy restaurant down the street from my house!" She sends me, making me smile. I can tell both of us are hopefull, but don't want to say it in case we jinx it. "Want me to help you get ready again?" I send. "Definitely! Can I borrow that black dress of yours?" "Of course. What's mine is yours." "Okay, gotta go, bye!" "See you later shitlord!" I put my phone back in my pocket and shut down my computers, seeing that it' sit me to leave.

The next Friday I head to Kadie's flat, black dress in tow. It' says really gorgeous dress, and doesn't look anything like a funeral dress even though it's black. About a half an hour later we hear her doorbell ring, making both of us smile. I hug her,"Good luck." "Thanks, talk to you as soon as I get home later." She walks out the door, her and Toby's arms locked together. I smile all the way back to the flat, excited for her. I decide to call Zach, missing him since he left a few days ago to go to a family reunion. I tell him about what's happening with Kadie and how I met Kiera. And he tells me about all his crazy relatives. We both ended with a bye and I miss you, then hung up. About 11 I hear the doorbell ring. I get up and answer it, wondering who it could be. Kadie comes rushing in and pulls me into a hug. She starts jumping up and down, laughing with joy. "He asked you?!" "Yes! It was sooooo romantic! He asked in the little park next to the retsaurant!" "I'm so happy for you!" I say as she lets go, finally letting me breathe. She spends the night with me. We didn't fall asleep, we didn't need to. We talked about what kind of dress she's have, what kind of flowers there were going to be, and other things like that.

That Monday when I walk around the office I see that Simon gave Kiera her own office. She's sitting at her laptop, checking her e-mail. As soon as she sees me she quickly changes it to a different tab. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spy. How's it going? How are you adjusting?" I ask, smiling. "I'm good, everyone's so nice." "Good, I'm glad," I say and walk back to my office. What could be on her e-mail that she wouldn't want me to see?

A/N- I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated and that this one's another short one. I've just been "uggggggggggggggggh" lately. If there' same discontinuities tell me so I can change it. I haven't written in so long I can't remember what happened earlier. And next time I don't update for so long start yelling (technically commenting, but whatever) at me.