Good News!

The day after I was brought to the hospital we tell all the others about Kiera's secret (with her permission of course). "I'm so sorry about your father," Simon says, hugging Kiera. After a few minutes of conversation, we try to come up with ways to find and rescue her father. "How about we start off by doing some research about where he's lived in the past and possibly any homes his family owns. That might give us an idea of where he could have your father," Lewis says. "Yeah, and maybe we can try talking to a couple of the guys in his prison to see if he's said anything," Simon suggests. "Yeah, like he'd just blab about it around a bunch of guards," Alex (Smith) criticizes. "Hey,remember when he had Andrea? He let her use a computer without monitoring her, so he can't be the sharpest tool in the shed," Kadie defends Simon. "That's true. But what if they tell Enyo about us asking? Then he could send more people after us," Martyn says. "We can bribe him with something. We can tell him we'll bring him anything he wants, within reason, after we get her dad safely home," I suggest. There must be something he'll want that'll keep him quiet. "Okay then, let's get started!"
I head back to my office and pull up Spokeo to try and find all his past residences (Spokeo only works in America IRL, but it is a real website). Most of them have new owners, but there' some that seems a little suspicious. No one's currently living in it and it's in a small town just two hours from Bristol. I then change to Bristol's prison directory to look up the inmates. There' some man directly next to Enyo, named Daumer, that's been in prison for 20 years. He has no relations, so he's had no one to bring him stuff. I call everyone into the new common room to tell them what I've found. "Geez what are you, a PI? How'd you find all this out so quickly?" Mark says. "Yeah, I'm kind of scared of you now," Tom (bearded) says. "Why would you be scared? Now you know if you go missing I'll be able to find you, unless I'm the one that hides you," I say, purposely sounding creepy. He cowers away, pretending to be terrified. "Okay, so when do you want to go to the prison?" Lewis asks. How about tomorrow? The sooner the better. And I think only Kiera, Lewis, Duncan, and I should go," I say. The fewer of us go, the least likely it will be that Enyo notices us. "And me, I have to go to make sure you don't get yourself into anymore trouble," Paul says. I laugh, but rest closer to him.
The next day we meet up at the office before heading to the prison. We head to the table Daumer's sitting at. I recognize him from his picture on the directory. Thankfully he's sitting alone, so we just sit down across from him. "Hello Mr. Daumer. We have a proposition for you," I say. We agreed that I would do the talking, unless one of the others has something to add. "Yes, what can I help you with?" he asks. "Do you know the man next to your cell, Enyo?" "Yes, the bastard's bragging about all the horrible things he's done," he says. "Has he said anything about a girl, Kiera's, father being kept somewhere. "Yes, is there anything you want to know? I want to help in any way I can," he says, sounding genuine. "Yes, has he said where he's being kept, or who's been watching him?" I ask. "He hasn't given an address, but he's mentioned it being an old, abandoned yellow house. He's also mentioned that he has two men watching him," he says. "Thank you so much, is there anything we can bring you?" Kiera asks. "I would like some cookies. I haven't had anything sweet in, well, I don't remember the last time I had some thing sweet. But you don't have to, I just want to help. But it would be really nice if you could put in a good word. I just want to get out of here. I've been here for so long, and I really do regret what I did," he says, and I actually believe him. "We will when we get her father home safely," I say. He nods, so we leave. When we get out to the car I show them the picture I printed out of the house I suspected. "That looks exactly like his description!" Paul says. "I know. This is the house I told you I suspected, it's just two hours away," I say. "Should we go now?" Kiera asks, sounding hopefull. "Remember what he said. There'll be two men watching him," Lewis says. "I have my machete," Duncan says. "I have my knife," a say, puffing out my comb. "No, that's a comb. What are you going to do, brush him to death?" Kiera asks. I pull the handle from the comb, revealing the knife. "Woah! Where'd you get that?" Lewis says, eyes wide. "A magician never reveals her secrets," I says, making them groan (I've seen one online and I want it so bad!) "well, I have a small knife from the emergency kit in my car," Lewis says. "I guess I have my pocket knife," Paul says. "Well then, let's head in!"
We try the door and find it open, so we walk in. There's one man asleep on the chair in the family room, a gun in his hand. I tiptoe over and grab the gun, then motion to the others to look upstairs. They do, Paul mouthing "Be carefull." I mouth back "you too." I stay, watching the man until his eyes burst open. He quickly reaches for the gun, but realizes it's gone. He runs at me, and I fire a bullet, hitting his thigh. He falls down with a groan. I turn the gun around and hit him on the head with the but (he he, I said but...) Suddenly the other man runs up the stairs, pointing a gun at me. He moves closer, pointing the gun directly at my head. I close my eyes and hear a gun shot and Paul yelling my name.