Tears

When I don't feel any pain I open one eye. The man that had his gun pointed at me lies on the ground, dead. I turn around and find a police officer lowering his gun. "Thank Christ! How'd you get here?" I ask as Paul runs over to me. "Daumer told me about your visit, so I decided to follow," he says, bolstering his gun. "Thank you so much. But I think you should call an ambulance," I say. "Why? Are you hurt?" Both he and Paul ask. "No, not me. The other man. I shot his leg and nocked him out. He probably needs medical help," I say. "He was holding my father and you want to get him help?" Kiera asks, surprised. "Men can change, look at Daumer. He helped save your father, and me." "Fair enough," she says, giving a small nod. So the cop pulls out his walkie talkie and calls for help. We head downstairs to find a man, tied to a pole. I cut the ropes with my knife, Kiera running over. She tackles/hugs him and they both start crying. "I never thought I'd see you again!" Kiera says, sobbing into his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm safe. Everything's going to be alright," he says, brushing her hair. We head upstairs to give them some time alone. The medics are already here putting the man in an ambulance. "Is there anything you can do to help get Daumer out? He did help us after all. And he seemed genuinely regretfull of what he did," I say. "I'll do what I can, but I can't make any promises," he says before leaving. We sit down, and soon Kiera and her father come up, his arm around her shoulders. "Thank you so much for saving me. I'm all she has left," he says. "Of course, that's what friends are for," I say, smiling at Kiera. We drive them to their house and head back to the office. I fall onto the couch in the common room, letting out a sigh. "I take it that everything went well," Chris (T) says. "Yep, they're back at their house and we're all okay," I say. "Good. I don't know what we would have done if we lost you." "Awww, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!" I say, smiling. "I didn't say anything. I was never here," he says, backing out of the room. "There's nothing wrong with being kind!" I yell after him.

I decide to go ask Simon something, but stop when I hear voices in his office. I peak in to find Simon skypeing Kiera. "I'm so glad you and your father are safe. I don't know what I would have done if..." Simon says, beginning to blush. "Yeah, then who would help keep your office somewhat clean," Kiera chuckles. "That's not what I meant. Kiera, I, I love you," Simon says, blushing bright red. I close the door and quietly walk away. Awwwww! I was wondering when Simon would finally tell her. I walk into my office to check my most recent videos and wait for Paul to go home. Finally he's ready to go, so we head to his car and drive home.

It's been two weeks since we saved Kiera's father and all the girls (Erin, Hannah, Kaeyi, Kim, Kiera, Anya, Beckii, Nina, and Katie (Trott's gf IRL), and I are all heading to the cathedral to help Kadie get ready for the wedding. The others are all helping get her dress and makeup perfect while Kiera and I sit watching. Neither of us are the girly-girly type to even know how to put on makeup. Beckii ends up having to do mine for me. Kadie had picked out a really pretty blue dress that looks similar to the one she wore on her and Toby's first date. Kadie's dress is a really elegant dress with feathery layers falling out behind her. Finally Martyn (Toby's best man) comes to tell us it's time to go, so we help Kadie with her dress before linking up with our partners. Both Toby and Kadie agreed that Zach should be a groomsmen so we could be together. We tried to tell them to save it for someone more important to Toby, but they said Zach was important to me, so he's important to them. We quickly go through the motions and rush to the reception. Kadie even made sure there would be Jaffa cakes there for Simon. Simons and Kiera have been going out since I over heard Simon tell her he loves her. Of course no one was surprised when they announced it. In fact we had been making bets on how long it would take Simon to tell her. Which reminds me, Lewis, Alex (S), and Martyn owe me £20. When we get to the part where Kadie throws the bouquet I sit down, wanting someone else to get it, maybe even Kiera. But when she throws it, it heads straight for me. I expect all the girls to try and catch it, but they just watch it, smiling. I catch it, and as I do Zach walks over and kneels down in front of me, pulling out a small ring box. "Andrea, I've loved you since we met, and I realized I couldn't live life without you. There will never be anyone that I could love as much as I love you," he says, opening the box. My eyes are so blurry from tears that I don't even see the ring. All I can do is hug him, laughing out a "yes".

A/N-And so our story ends. For now. I might or might not add a sequel. We'll see.