Six

When I got to my room, Shawn's bag on my back, I couldn't help but realize that I barely knew anything about him. I mean, I knew his name, and how he got here, but I didn't have a clue what his favorite color was or if he was vegetarian or if he was allergic to chocolate and bees.

"Nora, is that you?" Shawn asks as I open the door, and I nod my head, then realizing he was facing the ceiling and couldn't look at me due to his injuries, so in his perspective it was like I never answered.

"Yeah, it's me. Oh, and I have your bag too- a little heavy though, what are you carrying in here? Drugs?" I walked over to the bed and sat beside him, the bag on my lap. Shawn's eyes had widened for a slight moment at the mention of drugs, and I'm shocked for just a second before shrugging.

"Should have figured." I said. "So what types of drugs are in here? Weed? Cocaine?" As I continue to list the types of illegal substances Shawn digs through the bag until he pulls out both a water bottle and small pill case.

"Tylenol." He says with a smirk, and I instantly feel my cheeks redden. He laughs at the sight of me being completely embarrassed, and I roll my eyes at him before swatting him in the stomach, completely forgetting about his bruises and cuts.

"Ouch!" Shawn howls, and my heart stops for a second before instantly gasping.

"Oh, I'm so so sorry Shawn, I completely forgot. Are you okay? Here, let me check if I did any damage or if I have to re-bandage some cuts." I say worried, and as I begin to pull up his shirt he grabs my hand and holds it, stopping me from checking but also shocking my arm for a moment when his soft hand touches mine.

"Nora, I'm fine, I swear." He says, and without letting go of my hand, Shawn changes the subject.

"So, when were you going to tell me you were totally into drugs?"

"I'm not, the most hard-core drug I've ever taken is Advil." I tell him, but Shawn raises an eyebrow like its the most unbelievable thing in the entire world.

"I swear! Ugh, Shawn, if we ever get out of here the first thing I'm doing is killing you." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

"When we get out of here." Shawn corrects me, and I give him a small smile before squeezing his hand and letting go to tighten my ponytail. When I pull away I see Shawn frown for a slight second, but it was so quick I almost didn't see it happen.

"Shawn, we don't even have a clock from outside. Getting out of here is going to be pretty hard." I say, and Shawn's eyes suddenly have a shine, as if he has a secret that I don't know and would kill to hear.

However, I don't hear that secret. Instead, Shawn hands me the Tylenol and tells me to put it in the front pocket.

"And you can't do it yourself because?" I ask, waiting for him to finish the sentence.

"Nora, I saved you from getting the beating of the century. The least you could do is put away my pain killers while the bag is right in front of you." He tells me, and I nod my head, then unzipping the front pocket. He had a good point.

As I place the pills into the pocket, Shawn stops me from zipping it back up.

"Do you see my phone in that pocket?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"Phones and all other major technology that show a huge time difference disappear from you once you enter the hotel, sadly. And all that's in the pocket besides you pills are some gum wrappers, a guitar pick- aw you play? That's so cute! Um, anyways, a gum package, a watch, some animal crackers- wait." I pause and go back to double check if what I just saw was actually real.

In Shawn Mendes's front pocket was a beautiful, terrific, absolutely fantastic watch that obviously belonged to him since his initials were engraved into the back.

I had been staring at it long enough for Shawn to actually sit up, which must have been a long time.

"Hi, I'm Nora and I'm too lazy to put the only and only hot, super sexy Shawn Mendes's pills in his bag, even though if she kept being so stubborn she wouldn't have seen the watch!" Shawn mocks my voice, and I shake my head.

"I don't sound like that at all, and I'm not lazy!"

"You didn't disagree with me saying I'm hot and super sexy though." Shawn says, trying to make me blush again, but I only shrug.

"I know." I reply, which causes his cheeks to turn red, making me laugh slightly.

"Alright, back to watch real quick- how did you get this in here?! Mr.Rush usually checks bags a million times!"

"I guess he was a little too busy beating my ass to triple check my bag."

"Okay, I honestly think I love you right now." I joke, and he shakes his head.

"You have to take me out of a date first!" He bats his eyelashes and I shake my head in disapproval. Shawn's girl impressions were not exactly the best they could be.

"Speaking of, there's kind of this movie thing that is not hotel related in the slightest way. Some of my friends plan these kind of things out to get us out of this hotel vibe. I honestly forget that I'm here whenever I hang out with them. So, do you want to come? It's tomorrow, and don't worry about your injuries, you'll literally be fine when the sun rises."

Shawn is silent for a while, and I start to feel like I've made the wrong move until he finally speaks.

"What about Marcus, won't he get the wrong impression if we go together?" He asks, and I'm suddenly confused.

"What about Marcus? Why would he care?"

"He's- oh, never mind."

"What?" I ask, dying to know what he would say.

"It's stupid, I just thought Marcus was your boyfriend."

"Ugh, why does everyone think that? No, Shawn, he's not my boyfriend. I'm single, thanks for wondering." I say, giving him a playful wink just to get his cheeks to redden again.

I was terrible. But watching him blush was pretty funny and slightly cute, and you couldn't tell me otherwise.

As I go to hide the watch in my stash, Shawn begins to speak.

"Moving on, I kind of just noticed that I know absolutely nothing about you. Like, what's your favorite color? Do you like cotton candy? Lucky number?"

I go back to the bed and lay down, then look at Shawn's tired eyes before answering.

"Blue, like the sky. Yes, I absolutely love it. And 2. Or 666. I'm still debating." I say and watch as Shawn smiles slightly, then laying down and yawning, but keeping his eyes open.

"You should probably go to sleep." I tell him, and he smiles again before shaking his head.

"I'd rather stay up and talk with you."

A/N
rUiN iM SHRiEkIng ABOUT TIME FOR THE STUDIO VERSION