Seven

When I wake up, I don't instantly get out of bed. Instead I just lay down and keep my eyes shut, enjoying how soft this pillow was.

Only then do I realize that my pillow was Shawn.

I had been laying on his chest, my arm wrapped around his body, and I had been holding him like a teddy bear. If it could even get any more embarrassing, Shawn's arm was wrapped around me, holding me to his chest, so I couldn't move from my place without waking him up.

This was absolutely terrific.

I slowly remove my arm from his chest and tuck it in next to me, so it looks like I was scrunched up against him. Then, hopefully, when he wakes up, he'll move his arm and wake me up (even though I would totally be awake the entire time.)

Just then, Shawn's breathing began to deepen, and I felt my heart race as I shut my eyes, not wanting him to know that I was currently awake and currently loving this.

What was I thinking?

"Oh shit." I hear Shawn whisper, and for the strangest reason I start to have a terrible feeling that I can't name just completely wash over me. Then, I feel his whole arm slowly let go of me, and he gets up off the bed quietly so that I don't wake up.

Joke's on him, because I've been awake way longer than he has.

"Holy shit." I hear, and try my best to ignore my reflexes and not look up to see why he said that. However, my curiosity doesn't need to last long, because he accidentally drops his bag in a not so gentle way, which is giving me the perfect chance to "wake up".

"Sorry, you go ahead and go back to sleep." My eyes slowly open and I see a red faced Shawn digging through his back pack, then to pull out a tooth brush and some tooth paste.

"Uh, no, I'm fine. Why'd you throw the book bag onto the bed though? Trying to wake me up on purpose or something?" I joke, and he shakes his head, a slight smile forming on his lips.

"Yeah, right. Well, actually I was just kind of excited, so I forgot that you were sleeping. I'm sorry, it was completely my fault." He apologizes, which causes me to smile.

"No, don't apologize, I completely get it. Okay, so since I'm already up and awake, is there any possible way that you could maybe tell me exactly why you were so excited?"

"My bruises, my cuts, they're all gone! How did this even happen?!" He asks, a huge smile on his face.

"Part of the hotel's magic is that it heals bruises after twenty four hours. And for the cuts, as long as they're taken care of, the same rule applies for them too. "

"What about the big Hotel Midnight stamp I got?" He asks, and before I can tell him he pulls up his shirt, the mark still there.

"Yeah, that whole branded thing stays with you, sorry. But on the bright side, everything else is gone!"

"Which is fine by me. I won't be shirtless that much in this hotel anyways." He tells me, then proceeding to take his tooth brush and tooth paste to the bathroom, along with a change of clothes.

Bummer, I was kind of looking forward to a little bit more shirtless Shawn to brighten up my day.

After a while the door re-opens, and I smile when I see Shawn walk out, a huge grin plastered on to his face.

"Happy?" I ask, and he nods his head.

"Happy." He replies, and for a slight moment I take in all his features before shaking my head and going to my closet, grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom.

After getting ready for the day, I'm shocked to see Shawn sitting on my bed, with my guitar in his hand.

Once he spots me, his mouth drops open and he puts the guitar back where it originally was, then apologizing once again.

"Sorry, I just saw it and it reminded me of something. Is this yours?" He asks, and I nod my head. Why else would it be in my hotel room?

"Um, not originally, no. Marcus gave it to me as a gift. I already knew how to play though, so it's not like he taught me or anything. Just a gift. Do you play?"

"Actually, yeah. I taught myself, and kind of got the hang of it after a while. I think." He tells me, his life before the hotel clearly fogging up, and I smile at him, hoping I didn't look as sad as I felt.

"Hey, do you know how to swim?" I ask randomly, and he looks at me questioningly before answering.

"Um, yeah? Why?"

Ignoring his question, I tell him to grab an extra pair of shorts. He does, and then I grab his hand and pull him to the door.

"Good, because rumor has it Hotel Midnight has a pretty good indoor pool."

A/N

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORT I KIND OF AM IN A SUPER RUSH AND I WANT TO DO A DAILY UPDATE. ONCE AGAIN IM SUPER SORRRYYYY

btw I've been obsessed with Pokemon Go lately don't judge though shhh.