1. Go Home

I'm a pretty chill guy but when a woman thinks she is smartass than me, I got to teach them who's in charge. My whole life, ever since I was born, involved me being the head of the pack. The moment I was born, my father died in a car accident on his way to the hospital. I of course was the next heir of the family. Simon Hawthorn.

"More Simon...more..." She moaned.

Now as a man I do what a want and what I like. Until someone decides that I'm not good enough, that's when I lose my cool.

"Actually I'm done now."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry Simon but I'm bored."

"Bored of what?!" My voice boomed.

"Of this game!" She grabbed her handbag and stormed out from my bedroom.

"What game?!" I put on my shirt back on and chase after her. "Just a second ago you wanted more!"

"I know but I need something fresh. How long have we've been together? Like a week?"

"Two frigging days." I roll my eyes. "You know what?" I grab her arm making her face me. "I was already tired of you anyways."

"What?!" She gasped.

"Sorry Lydia but you're just not enough for a big man like me." I smirked and gave my back to her.

Sure I hated it when a woman blames me for the magic being over but it doesn't really matter when I can have all the girls I want.

Hey who wouldn't resist me?

"B-but aren't you going to fight for me?" Her eyes went round.

"Ohhh so this is what it is." I glance back and cross my arms over my chest.

"Well yeah." She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. "I never wanted to leave you. I just wanted you to prove your love to me."

"Listen doll face I got no time for your games."

"Wait!" She ran to me and grabbed onto my waist on her knees. "No honey boo please lets just forget this and go back to what we were doing." She fluttered her eyes.

"Back on my bed?" I cocked an eyebrow."

"Of course!"

"Nah. I want to move on."

"What?!"

I started to walk off to my bedroom with a clinging Lydia on my leg.

"Please sweetie pie don't ditch me yet!" She begged.

"Sorry sugarplum but Simon Says go home." I shook my leg for her release.

"No Simon No!" Lydia cried.

"Maybe when I get bored of the next one." I laughed and closed my bedroom door to her face.

"Fine be that way!" She huffed. "At least call me a cab so I can go home."

I slightly opened my door to see Lydia peeking through.

"Fine. But please get out of my house. It's closing time."

"Rude!" She stomped her foot and walked off.

"Finally." I sigh in relief. "Why do women have to be so complicated?"

I pulled out my phone and dialed in some numbers. Who better than my best friend to help me with my leftovers?

"Mark? I got another walking on the road of shame."