5. Later To You All

"Simon Ivan Hawthorn."

My fingers itched as I was finally handed my diploma. Two weeks has passed, the day I eagerly have waited for.

"Alpha?" The principal gestured me to the microphone stand.

Of course they wanted their Alpha to give them a little speech before I left for good.

Well out for good from the high school that is.

I casted down a look to all the people in the crowd. They all belonged to my pack now. I felt superior to them, just looking down at them with a prideful smirk on my lips. My lips hovered over the mic as the auditorium went silent.

"Ahem," I cleared my voice.

Everyone watched me with their glass like stares as they waited for my big speech.

"I would like to say..."

Everyone's mouth opened in awe and shuffled in their seats for me to speak. These people were my pack but just look at them...they are only but mere servants, subjects, simpletons for me.

"Later suckers!"

A huge erupted gasp went among the crowd as I threw​ my cap in the air and motioned my newly graduated companions to join along. Everyone threw their caps in the air as I ran down the stage and out the big doors.

A grand exit for me.

***

"I'm so proud of you!" Brittany wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Finally," I gave a sigh of relief, "Now I can rule my pack how I want it to be."

For eighteen years, my pack have wandered around lost, with a huge gray cloud crying over them. I was too young to do anything but now...

Now as I graduated student, I can finally be in charge of everything and fix the shattered pack my father left behind. I gave one last glance at the high school and mentally clapped that I am finally ditching this place.

A car pulled up on the curve with bodyguard Mathews as chauffeur. 

"Alpha Simon," he quickly got out from the car and opened the back seat's door for me.

"Wait," I took off my cap and gown and handed it to Brittany, "Brit, get in the car. I have to do something before I go."

"Where to?" she asked.

"Just obey will you?" One of my eyes slightly twitched.

One thing that annoyed me more than people disrespecting me is people questioning me. I am the Alpha and I can do all the fuck I want. She tried reaching for my hand but I let it slip and turned back.

Without waiting for more, I ran back to the school. There were things that I needed to take care of before I completely left. Things that I should have taken care from the start. I ran through the hallways until I found the janitor's closet. I slammed open door and sure enough I found what I was looking for.

More like I found her...

"What the-"

I snatched Angie's neck and slammed her back against the wall.

"I was looking for you," I forcefully grinned.