25. Come With Me

Anger is the vexing of the soul. A swelling in the veins waiting to explode. It's like the rushing of the blood to the head. Saying things, you would rather left unsaid.

I've been having the crappiest days of my life so far and for me to see what was in front of me, boiled everything inside of me.

Especially when it was about Angie.

"It was a pleasure meeting you."

Angie smiled. She smiled like she have never done to me. A smile so pure, so real, so...beautiful.

Yet it wasn't to me.

She brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and closed the door to her apartment, leaving the person she just smiled at standing in the hallway.

Yellow eyes locked with mine and at that moment I swear I wanted to bloody kill the person.

"Ah Hawthorn. I was looking for you."

It was Snake Eyes with a smirk so big I wanted to rip it off from his face.

"What are you doing here..." A low growl rumbled inside of my chest.

"I came to pick up what you owe me." He beamed.

"And precisely you had to come look for me?!" I snapped. "I specifically told you I was going to look for you!"

And just how I snapped, Snake Eyes snapped as well but with the help of the devil himself. His yellow snake like eyes turned red as blood and a small vein slightly popped out from his forehead. He quickly jabbed his elbow below my neck and slammed me against a wall. His strength caught me by surprise. I didn't imagine him to be that strong. He kept me in a paralyzed state with his eyes never leaving from mine. My feet didn't touch the ground as he slowly kept me moving upward.

"You are in no position to be giving me orders you hear me you little bitch!" He gritted his teeth. "Thanks to me you're a somebody. Do you understand you worthless mutt? Do you have any idea that I can easily kill you with just a bite?"

"B-bite?" I winced.

"Ah just look at you," he laughed. "You're pathetic. You're nothing now. Not even your own pack remained loyal to you. You're weak Hawthorn. Really weak. I wouldn't be surprised if someone were to take your girl."

"Don't you dare get Angie involved in this!" I spat.

"So that's her name... I wasn't talking about her though."

Snake Eyes pressed deeper his elbow to the point I felt my lungs were about to collapse.

"You and your temper," he shook his head and chuckled. "You're going to die alone if you keep this up."

"What...do you...want?"

Air...I need air!

"Like I said I came to pick up what you owe me. Do you or do you not have the money I requested?" He growled.

I suppose I did have the money he requested. Nicky and Jezebel have been doing all the work for finding me the extra money. Last time I heard from them was that they left earlier this morning when I came to the apartment.

"I swear if you don't have the money today I will kill you Hawthorn." He hissed.

"In...the...apart...ment." My body tried to fight back but I had no control over myself as Snake Eyes was really, slowly taking my life away.