13. Beg

Angie's POV~

I laid on the bed, blood seeping beneath my skin, ribs fractured. There will be no doctor, no evidence once Zack is done with me. He loomed over me with hands fisted and dark green eyes never leaving from my body. Purple welts were scattered across my abdomen like a disease as my shirt was rolled up to the top revealing the damages on my skin. It hurt to breath. Bashed in my eyes, a batter face, bloody tears... I guess that is what I get for letting him hurt me.

In my nights he was my monster and in my days he was the same. There are times that I can't tell the nightmare of my reality from the fiction of my nightmares.

It doesn't matter though.

No one will believe me what Zack was actually capable of doing. With nonchalant ease he crushes every ounce of self worth I glean, failing to disguise how delighted he is to deal his favorite blows upon my figure. He chose to whip and destroy. They light up his insides with a sickly glow that shines in those languid eyes.

My breathing came out shallow as my swollen eyes slowly looked up at Zack's bare chest, heavily rising and falling.

"I'm sorry," was all that came out from his lips. "But you left me no choice," his jugular vein slightly popping out as he gritted his teeth together. He angrily ran a hand through his hair and gave his back to me. I wheezed for each time I breathed, it took a lot of pain effort for my part.

"You should have stayed like I told you so," he turned back and banged his fist against the wall. "Why don't you ever listen to me?!" he rose his voice.

He roughly sat on the edge of the bed and gripped my ankle, my body too sore to move. He pulled me down without mercy and yanked me to sit next to him. Every ounce of my body screamed pain yet my lips remained still.

"Beg," He huskily spoke, pulling me on his lap. "I want you to beg," he dug his fingers deep in the skull of my head.

I slightly cracked my lips open as no words came out.

It hurt.

Everything hurt.

"Why aren't you begging?" he made small circles on my cheek with his thumb.

Sweat rolled down from my forehead as he gripped tighter onto my body.

"W-water..." My voice rasped. "I n-need w-water." I licked my chapped lips.

"Water you say?" He purred as he brought his lips closer to mine. "You know what you have to do," he grinned and teased me with his lips.

He will keep on insisting until I do so.

I winced as I slowly left from his lap and bowed my head as I got on my knees in front him. He stood up, his shadow looming down onto my weak figure.

"Please..." Tears swelled my unblinking eyes as they stared down inactively on the floor. "I beg you..." I looked up at him, "To forgive me..."

He squatted down leveling his eyes with mine and smirked. His malicious grin causing bumps to crawl on my arms.

"I love it when you beg," he roughly pulled me up by the arm and slammed his lips upon my swollen bleeding lips. He then threw me on the bed like a rag doll and walked off to the bathroom.