Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

"You really like that thing huh?" I giggle, sitting on my bed next to Luke as he pokes at his piercing.

"I love it so much" he mumbled happily. "It doesn't even hurt anymore! Now it's just a booboo" he hummed.

I grin at him and kiss his cheek. "Yes it is. No more ouchies"

"No more ouchies" he nods.

Tonight Luke is sleeping over at my house because both my mum and Luke's mum agreed that I wouldn't try anything. Of course I'd never do anything to make him uncomfortable, I don't even know why it took them this long to realize that.

"Alright baby boy, let's get to sleep. It's ten already" I tell him.

"Ten! I'm supposed to go to bed at nine Mikey!" He whispers harshly with wide eyes.

"Shhh" I place my finger on my lips. "Our little secret" He giggles a bit, relaxing and nodding his head as he puts his finger up to his lips as well. "Good boy" I smile at him. "Now let's cuddle and get some sleep. Do you have Mimi?" I ask him.

"Yes but I kinda forgot my pajamas" he mumbled.

"I've got clothes here buddy" I shake my head, going to my drawer.

I pull out some plaid pj pants and one of my t-shirts and give them to him.

"Thank you Mikey" he smiles at me, kissing my cheek sheepishly.

"Anytime Lukey Pukey" I say gently.

He turns around and changes quickly and I respect his privacy, looking away as I tug off my jeans and pull my shirt off over my head.

When Luke turns around, he lets out a small squeak. I raise an eyebrow before I notice him looking over my body and I bite my lip.

"Should I put on some clothes?" I ask gently. "Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, I just...I have a weird feeling in my tummy and...a-and down there" he blushes bright red and his voice is quiet.

Realization hits me and I bite harder on my bottom lip. Dear god, what am I supposed to do now? I can't help him or anything cause that involves things he's not ready for.

"That's okay baby boy" I cup his cheeks gently. "It's completely normal." I rub his cheek gently.

He lets out a shaky breath and nods his head. "What do I do?"

"How about you think of Mimi and tea parties and it'll go away" I say gently and he nods his head. "Now let's get to bed" I kiss his forehead.

I lay down on the bed, pulling covers over me as he just stands there looking at me. I can see something going on in his head.

"Can I sleep like big boys do? Like you do?" He mumbled, playing with his fingers a bit.

"What do you mean Lukey Pukey?" I ask him.

"Like in just...that" he points to the waistline of my boxers and I understand what he means.

"You can sleep in anything you want to" I tell him.