Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

I held Luke's hand as we walk down the aisles, looking for one thing in particular that has Luke all excited. It's just that time where I wanted to change up some things to keep my life interesting. I'm dying my hair again.

Luke squealed as we reached the aisle full of hair dye and he looked around with wide eyes. I was gonna let him choose since I could care less about what color my hair is. It's also cute to see how excited he is about it.

I smile as I stand behind him, watching as he looks at every color. I can see his eyes lighting up as he saw a box of blue dye that was a nice color. I wouldn't mind it.

"You like that one baby boy?" I place my hand on his lower back and stand beside him.

He nodded excitedly and handed me the box of it. I grab a dye remover and hold the box of dye. I'm pretty excited about this color too now, just because he picked it out.

"Let's get home sweetheart" I kiss his cheek gently before grabbing his hand and walking to the self check-out.

There was a women looking at us, narrowing her eyes and making a face like she was clearly disgusted by the two of us. I roll my eyes a bit. How rude.

"What is that lady's problem? Did we do something wrong?" Luke frowned.

He's the type of guy to only want people to smile and be happy but he can't make everyone happy. He'll always try to though. He's such a sweetheart and some people are just dicks.

"No baby, we didn't. She's just not a nice lady" I said gently as I look down at him.

I kiss his cheek before flipping off the women. Her eyes widen and Luke gasps. He quickly pushes my hand down and leads me to the self check-out.

"Mikey, that wasn't very nice" he murmured to me with a pout.

"Sorry baby, she's just being rude to us and I didn't like it" I shrug.

I go to scan the box but Luke quickly grabbed it from my hands. He smiled innocently at me before scanning it himself.

"I wanted to do it." He giggled and I smile at him.

"Wanna swipe my card too babe?" I chuckle and he nodded excitedly. He gets excited so easily and it's just precious.

I take out my debit card and hand it to him. He happily swiped it with a grin, handing it back to me. The receipt prints out and he took it and put it in the bag for me.

"You're such a good helper baby, thank you" I kiss his cheek and he giggled shyly, grabbing my hand.

I hold his hand in one hand, holding the bag in the other. He swings our hands as we head back out to the car and I could see the small smile on his face as he walked. I can't get over how cute he is.

I put the bag in the back, letting him get in the passenger seat. I start the car and soon enough the two of us are on our way home to start dying my hair. Luke is squealing in excitement beside me.

This is gonna be fun.

_____

"Luke, I need you to calm down a little babe. I don't know if I can trust you dying my hair when you're this excited and jumpy" I chuckle at the boy who is actually jumping up and down as I mix the dye.