It Always Easier To Laugh Half Awake

The kitchen was huge, and resembled a restaurant kitchen. There was a row of shiny Stainless Steel fridges behind the island that Bill snuck to.
  "Do you always do this?" Dipper said, looked over the contents of one of the fridges. Ice cream, ice pops, dozen vegetables, and frozen pies.
  "Of course. Everything tastes better at night." Bills said, looking into another fridge. Fruits, milk, cheese, and vegetables. "Here!" He opened a tub at the bottom of the compartment. It was full of candy bars and various candies. "He restocked it." He pulled out some for Dipper and kept one for himself.
  They sat on the floor of the kitchen. It reminded him of how he and Mabel used to binge eat their Halloween candy.
  "Are you okay?" Bill mumbled.
  "Yeah, Why wouldn't I be?"
  "No, like... From that summer." He got quite and fiddled with a wrapper on another candy.
  He still had nightmares from that night. Sometimes he'd wake up still scared for his life. He wasn't going to say that.
  "I'm getting there, but I'm not angry at you." Dipper wished this new friendship would end the dreams. He had no reason to fear Bill coming back anymore. There was nothing to be scared of anymore.
  "Why? I don't get it." Bill looked up, his expression was hard to read.
  "Humans are weird." Dipper shrugged.
  "Do you think I should forgive Ford?"
  "He doesn't seem sorry. Not yet. You need to grieve and get angry. Then you can let go." Dipper said. Bill nodded.
  "I'm still not used to these dumb emotions." Bill wiped at one of his eyes.
  "Dont feel to bad. I don't understand them either." Dipper tried to laugh.
  He looked up to Bill to catch him starting. Bill didn't divert his gaze, however. He looked like he was waiting for something. Dipper stared back and couldn't bring himself to look away. Everything was quiet except for the hum of the fridges.
  Then all at once everything seemed loud, and all he could hear was static as Bill moved forward. Dipper kept expecting him to stop of pull back, or maybe he wasn't moving forward at all and Dipper had just lost his mind. It sure felt like it. But Bill didn't stop until he had his lips firmly pressed to his own. Everything was loud and silent at once. His head didn't feel attached to his shoulders.
  All he could focus on was the warmth on his mouth and the foreign breath against his noise. And then the mouth retreated. Dipper followed him back, finding the others mouth again. Locking his lips with Bills, and pulling on his bottom lip. He's never done this before but holy hell.
  Bill ran his tongue along Dipper lip, asking for access. Dipper didn't hesitate to let him in. He tasted like chocolate. He felt his hands against his brunette hair, his nails grazing his scalp. Oh God. Dipper wasn't sure if that was him or Bill making those small noises, but all he could focus on was tasting the inside of Bills mouth.
  Mabel will kill me for this.
  He bit Bill's lip and he let out a soft wine. Dipper instantly forgot his regret. He just wanted him to make that soft noise again.
  Dipper balled his fists in his shirt. His swirled his tongue Bills, fishing out another moan.
ΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦΔΦ
FUCKING FINALLY