Chapter 1: Opportunity

Sweat running through my hand shivering and mumbling, I can't believe what I am hearing now

'' What do you mean the company is under bankruptcy??'' I yelled to the chairman as my voice is trying to escape my throat.

My name is Kim Tina I am 27 years old single lady living under my small yet convenient apartment trying to survive the harsh world. All my life I wanted to become a fashion designer which I did thanks to my family support and that got me into this lousy job of designing outfits for Dogs. Well it's not a dreamy job but at least it's a start of something right!!!

But now it's all going to fade anyway because the company is under bankruptcy and I need to find a new job soon or else I won't be able to pay my rent better yet live.

It has been almost 3weeks since I lost my job and I tried my best applying to many jobs even attended an interview for a bedsheet designer but still I was rejected due to lack of experience.

''Yaaaah!! Why aren't you answering your phone I called you so many times?'' Jin yelled

'' I was busy thinking of ways to die till you interrupted me stupid..'' I frowned and sat at the edge of the wooden bench on my rooftop.

Jin and I were best friends since I can remember, he used to get bullied by rude kids back at school and then I protected him and got hit instead. We cried a lot till we were fed and just then we spent every time together.

He was very smart student and super kind that many took advantage of him that I hated the most, he has very perfect skin that I always remark this to him and whenever I am hungry he likes to come at my apartment and cook something then we share it together.

I started drawing circles with my fingers while Jin was drinking a beer and just gazing at the stars.

''By the way I managed to get you a job at our company, it's nothing fancy but at least it will help you for this rough period'' Jin said

I jumped immediately facing him with an excited tone of voice ''Really?? What is it??''

Jin replied '' Well you will be working at our Company outfits store managing, arranging and prepare the outfits if needed to be used, since we have many bands and singers under our company that performs on stage and live shows so all the outfits are stored with us for reuse''

Well so basically he mean that I work as an Outfit caretaker, I manage them and send them once it's needed. Its sure not a fancy job but for now I need it to help me pay my apartment and studies debt.

''Sure I will do it, when should I start?'' I asked Jin confidently.

''Just be ready tomorrow at 8 and I will come and pick you up okay'' Jin said, I just nodded and jumped to hug him for his support I am just lucky to have him as a friend.

Next morning Jin came to pick me up and we reached the company, the company is called Starlight Entertainment Co managed by Lee Group and the son of the Lee Group Chairman name is Lee Min ho who is in charge of Starlight Entertainment Co.

We reached the store where Jin introduced me to the Manager there her name is Min Su Ri she seemed very tough and strict women in her thirties, ughh I can sense already that we will not get along knowing that I have a hot temper as well.

She walked me through the stores and I did my best acting very cool while passing through all the band's and famous people outfits but inside I was jumping and fan girling about it all. She also showed me the logs and the Data that they use for tracking, I also managed to get a small tiny store look alike office in the middle of the store that is only closed by curtains.