Chapter 11: Divided Attention

''let's hurry back home fast'' I stood up dragging Jimin behind me not noticing that I was actually holding his hand as we marched fast towards the house.

We reached my house and I let go of Jimin's hand and I just looked at him don't know how should I tell him that I can't let Jin see him, he understood my looks and anxiety and said ''Just go inside, I will wonder around for an hour till he goes'' he smiled without even waiting for my instruction he just walked down stairs.

I felt bad leaving Jimin alone outside as I opened my front door

''Surpriseeeeeeee'' Jin yelled throwing rose petals all over me wearing what looks like a birthday hat on his head.

''huh!! What's going on? Wait is it your birthday!! No it isn't... did I miss something'' I asked removing the rose petals that stuck into my hair

''I can't believe you forgot, it's our friendship anniversary day .... What's wrong with you this days? Anyhow let's celebrate it like we always do... let's get drunk while we catch up on our long friendship'' Jin threw his arms around me pulling me to the Roof where we always have drinks there.

We reached the roof and I am feeling worst now, how can I forget our friendship day and on top of that I am concerned that Jimin might get himself into trouble without me watching him.

Jin opened the beer can and handed me one and we cheered to it as we drank our first round looking at the sky.

''remember the first day we met Tina... you were so strong and brave I still remember the way you fought the boys at school to help me get my stolen lunch bag''Jin said

I smiled at those silly yet beautiful memories ''I remember that afterword's you started to follow me everywhere'' I teased Jin as I messed with his hair.

We just laughed about it as we sipped into our second can of beer, and almost 2 hours passed as we were caught in our memories.

Suddenly I hear a sneeze and I was like hold up a minute I totally forgot about Jimin.

Jin ''did I just hear a sneeze" as he looked around

I panicked a bit ''oww haha it must be a stray cat'' I yawned and said ''OMG look at the time it's too late I can't feel my eyes anymore''

Jin smiled and said ''yeah I better go as well, you should sleep'' I walked him downstairs to say goodbye to him.

He took two steps to leave but then suddenly he returned and pulled me into his embrace '' I am glad that you are in my life'' and kissed my forehead, his hug was so tight that I can feel his heart beat over my chest.

Jin left with a smile on his face and so I head upstairs immediately where I saw Jimi standing at the door with a pale face which looked like he kind of froze from the cold

''ahm ahm, I guess I interrupted your sweet time with your JAGGIYA'' he smirked and opened the door roughly and went inside.

''I am so sorry but I couldn't leave him as well I had a situation.. let me fix you something warm'' as I rushed into the kitchen

''never mind, I don't need your pity or charity'' he wore his gray sweater and jumped into the sofa covering his whole body inside the blanket.

''Jiminaa...'' I called but he did not answer, I didn't want to push him or ask him of where did he go because he might just get angrier, therefore I went to bed as well.

Around 6 am I woke up as I felt thirsty, reached the kitchen pouring a glass of water I can hear Jimin coughing loud.

I went to him and he was sweating although the weather was not hot so I placed my hand in his forehead and he had high fever. I felt bad because all I think of that it's my fault he is like this.

I went to bring cold towel and placed it on his forehead then I started to wipe the sweat on his face and neck with a clean towel.

As I did that I kept on staring at his perfect sleeping face flawless skin and rosy lips, I don't know why I had the intention of kissing him... ''come back to your sense Kim Tina'' I hit my face twice just so I can get rid of this thought.

Just like that I found Jimin holding my hand tight which made it hard for me to get up, I wanted to go to bed but I couldn't because as I pull harder he may wake up.

Just like that as I stared into his face I fall asleep with our faces opposite each other placing my head on the sofa.

The next day I woke up with Jimin baby face facing mine, he looked at me with wide open eyes.

I pushed myself away from him '' YYYYou kept holding my hand so I couldn't go'' I startled as I tried to explain the reason why I slept like that.

He looked at me and smiled, I was taken by his smile at first and soon I went to check his fever which looked like it's getting better.

''I will wash up and make lunch since its almost afternoon... '' I run to my room immediately.

I washed up and started to prepare Lunch and to keep Jimin busy I asked him to prepare the table and wash the dishes that we will use since it's the simplest thing he can do. It was hard for me to focus on making the food as I always turn to look at Jimin and the wway he looks so focus arranging the table and with this little achievement he smiles like a baby.

''Yeaah!! Your phone is ringing... pick it up'' Jimin yelled

I dozed off while preparing I couldn't even hear my phone, I picked it up fast '' Yes eomma, it's strange that you are calling me today?''

I spent 10 minutes on the phone with my mum very shocked of what she is telling me.

I went inside with a shocked look on my face

''what's wrong?'' Jimin asked

''I need to go back to my home town, my mother is selling the Farm and I need to assist her with the process'' I looked down as I explained to Jimin

''when are you leaving?'' Jimin asked

''tomorrow'' I said.... Then I added '' what can we do now?'' I asked

''what do you mean what? We better start packing... woohoo I am finally going to see the village Life, I better prepare my camera'' Jimin rushed excitedly to the washing maching collecting his clean outfits.

I was now even more shocked... what packing? I am really taking him with me!!! And what will my mother say about me coming back home with a boy...... it's not Disney world after all so what does he think village life is?

I am screwed In all kind of ways and have no choice but to take him with me... God please help me.