Chapter 14: Different Road

In my mind I kept saying let's ignore him you can do it just turn away.. but he gets closer and closer with his goofy smile making me feel bad about my attitude.

''Darling!!! It's been a while...... you look more pretty then the pictures you sent to your mother'' Suk Jae.

What!!! Dude that pictures I was on my worst with my Pj's ... ughh thanks mom

I faked a smile and said ''aww yeaah!!! You are still the same wow hehe''

I can feel Jimin from far looking at as while holding a box of fresh harvest Fruits, I tried to escape this awkward conversation with Suk Jea till he said ''So when are you back for good? We still need to prepare our future'' like that he winks non-stop and I was just shocked looking at him till I heard a loud voice from far.

''OMGGGG ITS JIMIN OPPAAA'' Few teenage school girls noticed Jimin and started to scream. I started to freak out and suddenly I feel my hand being grabbed so tight as I see myself running and I face in front to see Jimin.

He took my hand and we both started running searching for a hideout.

We went to the horse stable to hide as we lay low for a while till the girls go away... I was so focused on hiding that at one point I noticed that me and Jimin are actually really close like chest to chest other and still holding hands.

I wanted to give lil space between us and so I moved but he pulled me back ''can I ask you something?'' he said.

''Do you have to ask me this close... I can hear you fine!!'' I asked struggling to get away.

''who is that loco you were speaking too?'' Jimin asked and I can see his eyes locked into mine which made me have this strange sensation as if I am worried and also want to dive in more.

''His just someone that lives near our house.. don't concern yourself with him'' I answered with hesitation

''but why am I concerned then...'' Jimin replied moving his face closer to mine and I started to panic and I can feel heat wave streaming to my body.

It was a moment that you always see in a drama when it's a slow motion scene and the guy almost kissing the girl getting closer to her lips with every second passes till he succeeds.

It was one of those situation and I had to choices I either push him or close my eyes... my mind wanted to push him but my eyes closed on its own, counting the seconds till I felt his hot breath on my face. That's the moment I knew that I am into him deep.

My mind was like ( is this how I my first kiss would be), at that moment I could hear a voice of a phone ringing. I opened my eyes to see him trying to reach his phone in his pocket.... I felt stupid of why did I have to close my eyes.

Jimin: it's me speaking...

Jimin's Manager: You should come back.... It's kinda urgent.

Jimin: what's wrong??

Jimin's Manager: Better if you take a closer look on your phone... I will hang up.

I saw Jimin panicking surfing in his SNS till he came across an article that was sent by his Manager that said

(SUNG NA NA CONFIRMED HER RELATIONSHIP WITH PARK JIMIN AND THAT THEY ARE DATING BY LEAKING ANOTHER PICTURE OF THEM BOTH IN HIS CAR)

''WTF is she out of her mind!!!!! We need to go back fast'' Jimin said getting up heading to the door

''Bu..but I ..'' I mumbled

''But what!! Come on let's go and pack fast'' Jimin yelled

''Jimin.... Although it's a big problem, but I have my own problem to deal with in here!! My father is sick and I need to finish the deal for selling the farm...'' I said feeling bad as well

''Huh!!! So you dragged me all the way here and now you can't take me back... fine you can stay in this dumb farm I am going'' Jimin said closing the door strongly on his way out.

I felt sad walking till I reached home

''mum.. did you by any chance see Jimin?'' I asked

''he left few minutes ago with his bag.. why? Did something happened?'' she asked

I just smiled and head back to my room.

It was cold that night and without realizing I was already tearing up.

- Jimin reached Kim Tina's home wanting to collect his stuff... he opened the door and started to grab his back when suddenly Jin came by ''WTH are you doing here?'' he asked

''listen I am not in the mood t entertain anyone... just wait fot Tina and don't bother me'' Jimin replied

Jin was so shocked and angry but he endure it as he wanted to hear it from Tina.

One week passed at the farm and I finally managed to sell the farm and I was so excited to go back home finally.

I reached my door steps and see Jin welcoming me.

''Jin... I am sorry I left without saying goodbye I had to finish selling my father's farm so I had to rush.. what are you doing here?'' I asked

''you're asking me!! Or should I ask you what does Jimin's stuff had to do here?'' Jin asked crossing his hand

''let's go inside first and I will explain... let's just g....'' I grabbed his hand but he threw it away

I was startled by his behavior and I understand that he is hurt that I lied and had to hide something from him.. I opened the door and went inside without a word and he followed me.

''Listen Jin.. I just had to hide Jimin for a while under Dir. Kim woo Bi...'' before I could finish my sentence Jin approached me and hugged me from the back very tight almost hurting me

''wwwwhat are you doing?'' I asked

''I missed you... I don't want to see you with another men.. especially him.. please just be careful.. let's just stay like this for a while'' I was shocked more about what he said but I couldn't help myself but to tear.

I felt bad that the reason why I am tearing is not because of Jin, but it's because I can't get in touch with Jimin since the last time we met. I texted him few times but he didn't answer me.

I miss him and I am worried that he might be in a depressed mood or that his stressed....

Next morning I woke up and got dressed for work. I reached late as always so I started to run fast to reach my department.

Here I stopped and my heart started to race fast... is what I see is true!! Its him!!

My face started to form a smile without me realizing it... he was wearing a white shirt and a brown short.. hiding his eyes wth his shades.... and his hair is BLACK!!!!!

He looked so good that made my eyes sparkle.. I remember when he asked me what color I would prefer seeing his hair and I said BLACK.

As I watch him walk towards my direction my heart started to beat faster and faster.. in my mind I asked myself what should I say? Should I nag at him?

I felt like our eyes locked for a second but as I watched him walking pass me.. as if I was not there.. as If we were complete strangers.... My heart just stopped for a while and I feel like I am bleeding pain.