Chapter 15: Never the Same

Like a cold wind that blew on a hot summer day that is so noticeable that gives chills into your warm body, those were the chills that went across my body as I still smell his cold perfume that surrounded me while he passed by.

It was a painful moment for me to go through , as I eat my chicken sandwich at lunch time and thinking about it all Jin kept on poking me on my shoulder.

Jin ''Yeaah!! How come Jimin was in the Farm with you? I mean is this how you hide things from me after all this years'' he seemed kind of angry and truly I can understand his point but I was in a different world that I did not even have the power to answer I just looked at him while he kept on nagging me.

I was called to the Director's Woo Bin office to submit a list of the new outfit that just arrived for the backup dancers, as soon as I reached there I could see through the glass door without even opening that Jimin was sitting there on the Sofa with his Manager.

My heart started to race, what if he ignores me like this morning? Of what if he actually talks to me in front of everyone?

I knocked the door and allowed myself inside, I handed the list to Dir. Woo Bin who seemed to look at me and Jimin in a strange look that I could not tell why. But on the other hand I took a glimpse of Jimin as I walked out but it was the same as this morning he was just sitting there reading a magazine he was featured at without even sparing me a look.

Later that day Jin dropped me home and I was quite the whole way.

Jin asked '' Can you empty your schedule for tomorrow evening, I want to take you somewhere?''

I nodded and hugged him goodbye before I left the car.

The whole night I couldn't sleep as soon as I close my eyes Jimin comes to my mind, I remember his cute laughter, lil noises he makes or when he gets angry but instead he looks so cute.

I decided to open my phone to take a look at my gallery when we took a selfie together, as soon as I saw this picture a tear dropped into my pillow and here were I realized that I am actually heads over heals for him and I my feelings are deep.

Next day evening I waited for Jin as I was wearing green dress and a simple sweater on top. Jin as usual reached on time and opened the door for me like he always does.

''where are we going? You texted me to wear something nice? I asked

''You will see'' Jin smiled sweetly and I just trusted him like always.

We reached to a fancy Italian restaurant and I was wowed by the spectacular appearance which seemed to be a very expensive restaurant.

We went inside and the hostess showed us our table and suggested some food which we ordered.

''Wow Jin!! I am amazed of your restaurant selection today!! We normally go to a beer and chicken kind of style.... What's up with all of this?'' I asked

''it's a special occasion hence why we are here" Jin answered with a sweet smile

Our food came and we both ordered Pasta and I was so hungry that I grabbed the fork the moment the pasta reached the table.

Jin pulled my plate and started slicing the pasta so it won't be very hard for me to eat it and get dirty with the white sauce, it was not like it's his first time to do that so I was not surprised. He added black peppers on my pasta and asked me to taste it as he fed me with a fork, I raised my head closing my eyes feeling good about the taste and he smiled back but when I looked closer specifically into the 2nd floor I saw a face that my heart tried to ignore.

It was Jimin sitting next to Na Na and their managers, he was looking very fancy and handsome as always but I never saw him this serious before. He had this look on his face as he was paying attention to what they were saying, and he looked so good that my heart skipped several beats.

''you seem kind of lost today.... Did something happened?'' Jin asked

''No.. all good, I am just tired of overworking that's all... so what's for dessert? Can't wait!!'' I tried to look excited but my brain was all about Jimin and why is he with Na Na when he said he hates her.

Plate of mixed French dessert was placed on the table, it was all nice and super fancy that I was amazed.

Jin grabbed a Lemon tart and asked me to try it '' This is my favorite, try this first?''

I nodded and opened and took it from him and took a bite of it.

''Ouwch... what's inside it...... what the hell!! Why is this ring here?'' I said removing what looks like a ring.

Jin smiled and said '' Will You be the Candle to light the rest of my life, Would you be the Star that shines above me for the Rest of my life... Would you allow me to be Your Husband Kim Ti Na, will you accept me and Marry me?''

I was so shocked by his sudden proposal, I was not ready to hear this words yet but above that its from him!! My best friend JIN!!

My head is in a total mess?? What should I say.. Oh my god I did not see this coming at all.

''Jin!! are you serious?? I mean I kind of knew you had a thing for me back in school but I didn't know it lasted this long!!!'' I am so confused.

''I never stopped liking you, but I was just waiting for the moment that I would be ready to protect you and be your men'' Jin said as he held my hand and looked deep into my eyes '' woud you accept this simple humble guy as your husband?'' he asked again.

''I can't answer now Jin, I mean don't get me wrong but this is all just to sudden for me and I need to think about it'' I replied back looking down as I can't face him.

''I understand, keep the ring till then but please don't let me wait longer than what I already did''Jin smiled and I excused myself to go to the restroom as I needed a moment to recollect my thoughts.

As I went out of the restroom I see Jimin in front of me... he smirked at me at first then came closer.

He held my hand so suddenly and started looking at the ring.. he again smirked at it and threw my hand away

''Congrats, People with the same level suit each other best.... '' he said this and passed petting my hair and I replied him back

''I knew we were always in different levels... but remember that things always go to basic, and we once shared the same level'' I said this and feeling pain n my chest but I can't let him think that I am in pain because of him.

I went to Jin and we got back to the car, the drive to my house was the awkwardest drive ever between me and Jin.

He came down to say good bye to me, I waved bye to him and turned but then he pulled me into a hug and said '' You are my only star, and I want you to know that'' .