Chapter 9: Unexpected Turn

Before I start with why Jimin is standing in my front door, let us go way back as in 3hours back after the concert. While everyone was enjoying their time at the concert and I was enjoying watching Jimin getting all sweaty up there an unexpected new broke out, it was indeed a big shocker to most of the people except the company employees.

It was all over social media a picture of Jimin and Na Na being cozy in a hotel swimming pool and a potential Intel of a relationship, everyone was talking about it after the concert. Kim Woo Bin escorted Jimin with couple of body guards through the back where they were ambushed by many paparazzi's and screaming fans mostly crying ones.

It was all crowded and noisy and actually many of them were after Jimin coming in front of him or cornering him with so many questions with their mini microphones and large cameras. It was hectic ride as well to the company where they were supposed to hide Jimin. As for me I also had to go back to the company to return the items and clothes so I had to choice but to crawl through the entire crowd just trying to reach the entrance, the security was so tight that even opening the big gate was hard.

Never to lie I did worry a bit about Jimin I mean how he could survive this while I was in it for only mere minutes but couldn't handle the mess, therefore I am sure that he is frustrated now more than ever can't even go back to his apartment. It was a long night indeed and I was tired so as soon as I reached home I took a hot shower and jumped to bed.

I suddenly woke up to a knocking noise but its 3 midnight so who could it be, for fact I am sure it's not Jin behind the door. I grabbed my hoodie jacket on and went straight to the door to open it.

''Huh!! What!! Jimin.... wwwwwhat are you doing here this late?'' I mumbled as I asked

He naturally allowed himself to sit comfortably on the Sofa as his manager follows him inside

''let's go inside first and we will talk'' his manager said so I closed the door behind scared that anyone might see them inside.

Jimin was busy playing games on his phone avoiding my eyes while I serve them juice.

The manager didn't even know where to start talking as I could see him arranging his thoughts then he finally spoke '' I am so sorry I mean we Are so sorry for intruding like this but we had no choice, as you are already aware of the situation of Jimin and the whole mess with it.. So technically we have to hide him for a while till we can clear the whole mess.. So here we are'' the manager tried to smile making me on board with this but I am not I mean why me out of all the people in the company and so I asked.

''well Jimin says that you are the only one who's not into him or stalking him in the company beside no one will ever figure out the Jimin is staying in his dresser house.. He suggested it but it actually makes sense'' The manager explained

Maybe it does make sense but why does it have to be me!!! I am so pissed by this I mean don't I have an opinion about it; it's my place after all.

The manager said that they will pay for the utilities and grocery and many special things that Jimin requires, all I have to do is keep him off the radar for a while.

I was so angry but I had no chance after I received a phone call from Director Kim Woo Bin asking me to do it as a favor, so I agreed with no choice and just like that the manager left leaving me with tons of suitcase and Jimin of course.

I went to my room immediately I need to think this through I mean I never had a roommate before and now I will be sharing my space with someone on top of that a Boy a Super Star Hot Boy this is insane. I took a pen a paper and started to lay down some rules that he must obey if he want to be here after all he suggested my name.