Chapter 8: Shocked

Looking at Jimin made me think that he is not from this world and that he is in fact someone sent from above just to shower us with sexiness Joys and no matter how much you are close to him you will not be able to touch him or enter his heart.

The rehearsal ended and I was still standing on my spot swimming on my own ocean of thoughts till someone came from the back and closed my eyes ''what!! Stop playing who's this'' I asked

''Your hot Master is here'' he replied

''Jimin!!!'' I was shocked and turned to see him and said ''You should focus on your dance I think you still have work to do instead of standing here messing around'' I don't know why I nagged him, maybe due to the fact that he moved my heart so much that I was trying to hide it too hard.

''Huh!! You focus on your face my dancing is perfect, and what kind of girl wears hoodie and ripped skinny jeans instead of a mini skirt.. I am a star you know, all the girls regardless of their work here are wearing girly outfits just because I am around'' Jimin said doing the I am brushing the dust over my shoulder move.

I just looked at him I mean true most of the girls here are trying to impress him but I know for a fact that I don't have a chance in being together with him so why bother impress ''There is a thing called real work and I am doing it so enjoy your whatever you are doing.. bye'' I left him to go back to work.

Jin called me and said he will pick me up from the stadium and I was happy about it since I am too lazy to take the subway.

In the car '' I am hungry, what about we go grab a takeaway dinner and head to Han river to eat it''

Jin suggested and I just agreed to it so we grabbed some sandwiches on our way plus some crisp and soft drinks and headed to Han River.

The weather was just amazing with the cool breeze passing by and surprisingly not many people were around so it was a but quite except of bikers passing by.

''Tina!!'' Jin called and I turned to look at him

''What do you think of me?'' Jin asked

I smiled immediately and said '' as a person I think you are really kind and great and also smart.. I like that about you''

''not just as a person, but as a MEN'' Jin asked again and I was kind of shocked by the question

''hmm well... I am not sure I guess I never thought of you in that way I mean you are really attractive and sweet and I think any girl would be lucky to have you as her boyfriend'' I replied

''But I don't want to be with any girl, actually I want to be with that one girl that I like'' Jin said

''Wooh slow down dude'' I hit his shoulder with my fist and said ''since when you like a girl and I don't know about... who is she? Is it Lisa from Audio department because I noticed you two talk a lot?'' I asked

''what!! No it's not Lisa at all... I am just looking for the right time to tell you about it all and to confess to her as well but I don't want to do it simply I am thinking of doing it in a romantic way'' Jin said

'' Aww really!! How you want to do it Mr Romantic'' I winked as I teased him

And just like that with just a second passing by Jin came closer and kissed me, it wasn't a kiss that you consider a wet kiss maybe it was just a peck on the lips but it indeed startled me.

He moved his head back and I still had a shock looks on my face

''Ssssorry I just got too excited talking about her'' Jin mumbled then immediately kissed my forehead

And said '' Lool stop with the looks I am just teasing, we better go home it started to get colder here''

We went back to the car and I was trying to act normal but I was actually feeling awkward, never in my whole life I have imagined kissing or being kissed by Jin.

I was so stressed thinking about tomorrow's concert with the amount of work that I need to do and now I am even more stressed thinking about Jin's kiss and the fact that I will get to see Jimin in the dressing room getting dressed with my help is making my heart beast so fast.

Next day I wore a dark blue skinny jeans and pure white sweater on top and had my thick goofy glasses on and took off early to go to the stadium which actually Jin offered to take me but I said no because I still feel awkward so I told him that I have a ride already when in fact I took the subway to reach there.

The crowd were already there and the concert does not start till after 8 hours but I guess that's all due to Jimin's charm.

I started to work immediately arranging outfits and fixing some, running here and there behind the dancers just to check their sizes.

And after few hours Jimin comes back after going through all the script and concert program final check. He sat on the chair and they started to do his make-up and hair.. he even walked pass me without saying Hi, I guess I am not that special to him anyhow.

The dancers took their clothes and I went to help them prepare but later on I was called by one of the workers to bring Jimin's outfit and so I did bring it to him.

He was standing there getting dressed but my eyes won't let his sight, I don't knoe what it is about him that grabs my attention every time I see him.

The concert started and the crowd were so energetic and Jimin was killing it on the stage as always with his charming smile and beautiful voice.

And in the middle of me enjoying the concert from backstage I heard to guys in the back talkin

''Yo have you seen the news on the internet now, they are talking about Jimin being in a relationship with the actress Cha Na Na and a photo of them is leaked''

After hearing this I remembered that I heard Dir Kim Woo Bin talk on the phone the other day, but I was a bit shocked to know that it was leaked now.

I tried not to think about it but it was all over my head till it gave me a headache so after the concert immediately I left and went straight home.

Ughhh finally I took a hot shower and wore my panda short pajama and I am so ready for my bed after this long hard working day.

Knock KnockKnock.....

Who is it now this late!!! I don't think its Jin because he has an extra key that I gave him plus he would have called.

I went straight to open the door and see but I was taken by surprise... that in fact in this small apartment in this small neighborhood Jimin is the one behind the knocks.

 that in fact in this small apartment in this small neighborhood Jimin is the one behind the knocks