Chapter 2*

A/N- thank you guys for reading-💕💕
Love you
-xxbrendahengxx

****
Jacob POV
It was 4:08, she was running late but I don't blame her, she doesn't know where my house is, I say to myself, oh wait I have to wear something nice but casual, so I looked through my closet and found the jumper I usually wore and some Denim blue lose jeans.

Then I heard the doorbell ring, knowing it is Em

Then I heard the doorbell ring, knowing it is Em. So I ran downstairs to the door.

Emily POV
I ran to Jacob's house knowing in almost 10 minutes late. When I got there I just rang the doorbell, Jacob answered the door so quickly. I saw Jacob he looked cute with his jumper and jeans he wore, I smiled at him "Heyy" I say awkwardly, not knowing what else to say, he just stared at me "oh hey come in" he says and leading me in. "Wow you house is soooooooooo big!" I say looking around.

Jacob POV
When I opened the door I saw Em she looked so beautiful she had on white ripped jeans paired with a navy blue jumper and white converse, she said Heyy but I didn't relies because I was staring at her daydreaming, I told her to come inside.
Em said my house is so big so I just laughed. I asked if she wanted  to come to my room and  she said yes so we both walked upstairs to my room.

Emily POV
Jacob asked me if we wanted to go up to his room and I said obviously said yes, we both walked upstairs to his room and went in I said whispering to myself "OMG ITS SO TUMBLR!" I thinks Jacob heard me and laughed.

Emily POV Jacob asked me if we wanted to go up to his room and I said obviously said yes, we both walked upstairs to his room and went in I said whispering to myself "OMG ITS SO TUMBLR!" I thinks Jacob heard me and laughed

He had pictures up of MAGCON -does he like MAGCON? And pictures of his family, which is so cute. I asked him "do you like MAGCON?" (I SHOULD BE AT MAGCON NOW AND TODAY BUT I COULDNT GOOOOO😭 10/07/16)
He looked at me and reply saying "yeah, I'll be going on tour with them later this month" I just stared with surprised.
"What happened" he asked. I still stood still staring, then said "OMG!I love magcon and I'm going to their tour"

Jacob POV
I invited Em to my room and I think I heard her say my room is to tumblr, and I laugh, she found out I a fan of MAGCON and I told her I'm going on tour with them later in the month, and she told me she was going to the MAGCON tour. Which is amazing. Well I don't think we need to talk and work things out, we kinda did already, I think. I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie, and she said "sure, what movie?" I told her "EXPELLED!" She agreed and we watched expelled on Netflix on my MacBook Pro.

Emily POV
Jacob asked me if I wanted to watch a movie and I said yes but what movie, he exclaimed EXPELLED!  I loved that movie so we watched it on jacob's MacBook Pro. As we watched the movie I began to feel tired and accidentally fell asleep in Jacob arms.

Jacob POV
During the movie Em fell asleep IN MY ARMS! she is so cute when she sleeps. I didn't want to move so I didn't wake her up so I also fell asleep.

****
A\N- this is a short chapter but I'll try update 2 chapters tomorrow
thanks again for reading - comment 🙈
But It might be a while till I update because school starts tomorrow
LOVE YOU
💕💕💕