Chapter 4*

A/N- tell me what you think of the book in the comments
THANK YOY💕
-and sorry this one day is taking so long in the book-
QUESTION- do you guys want me to include more pictures?
*****
Jacob POV
I still had Emily's phone, I don't know what to do, she had so many notifications going off, i didn't read them because first, it's not my phone and second I'm not that guy who looks at people personal stuff. So I just put her phone on charge so it didn't run out of battery and ran to have a shower. I'm sure straight after I'll walk over to her house and give her phone back. After my shower I thought I'd wear something nice but also casual, like I never planned it, so I wore my black MAGCON jumper with some blue jeans.

 After my shower I thought I'd wear something nice but also casual, like I never planned it, so I wore my black MAGCON jumper with some blue jeans

Emily POV
I'm still upset knowing I lost my phone but where could it be? Ugh I must of miss placed it somewhere in the house. I kinda stop worrying about my phone as I knew I just miss placed it in the house and just went on my Mack book pro, and talked to Amy, Krystal, Ariana and Taylor on Skype because we all had free time and no homework and we created a Skype group call and all talked about random stuff that has been going on. Ariana asked "what did you do at Jacob's house?" I told Ariana ill explain later.

SKIP TO 10°clock -still Emily's POV
I heard a knock a the door at 10°clock. I wasn't sure who was coming over at this time of the night. So I walked from my room to the front door and answered it, relishing it was Jacob.... WAIT.....JACOB?.....what is he doing here at this time, but I noticed in his right hand was my phone....wait why does he have my phone? I'll just wait till he tells me.

Jacob POV
I ran next door to Emily's house and knocked on the door. Hoping she wasn't asleep yet, and she wasn't. She looked at me then she looked at my right hand which I was holding her phone she left at my house, we just stood for a while staring. She was so cute because she was wearing cute black glasses.

Emily POV
We just stood there looking at each other, he was so omg I can't explain, he was wearing a MAGCON hoodie, his totally so cute. Then I broke the silences and asked were he found my phone, he explained and I relies I left it at his house -face palm-  but I'm so thankful he came and gave it to me- his honestly so nice. I invited him inside to my room as Jason was downstairs watching sponge bob (SPONGEBOB IS THE BEST) I leaded him up to my room.

Jacob POV
So I explained what happened and then she asked me to come inside and go to her room because  someone was watching sponge bob . She leaded me to her room and OMG ITS TO TUMBLR! She had fairy lights, MAGCON posters, Shawn MENDES song lyrics, all her youtubers  books and A PANDA PILLOW PET!

*****A\N- I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short because I NEEDED to update today -I have to finish of an essay due tomorrow But ily so much Thanks for reading 💕 I hope you like it so far ⬇️if you see this comment what you think about this book⬇️

*****
A\N- I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short because I NEEDED to update today
-I have to finish of an essay due tomorrow
But ily so much
Thanks for reading 💕
I hope you like it so far
⬇️if you see this comment what you think about this book⬇️