Chapter 6*

A/N- IM SORRY  but I'll try to update + what ya think about a new book? About Taylor caniff?
I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS
FOR READING
I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE AT 300 reads!!!!!
OMG THANK YOU
(I didn't relies it's 1 in the morning for this book😂)
---
Jacob POV
I walked to Caroline's room and asked her to help with my homework, she said she'll be there in a sec, I saw she was texting someone, I just walked back to my room and got all my books ready and tried to do some questions while i wait for Caroline.

Caroline POV
Well Jacob asked me to help with his homework like always, and I told him I'll be there in a sec because I was texting Emily. Soon after I walked to Jacob's room and saw him studying, I thought it was kinda cute but yeah, I went and helped him for an hour when I relised it was 2°clock (yes it's so late why did I even say that Jacob was doing his homework at this time). Then soon after we both went to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Jacob POV
So as usual I woke up and got ready for school but this time I texted Em if we could walk together.

PRIV CHAT WITH EMILY-
Jacob- Good morning 🌸

Emily POV
As I was getting ready for school, I wore image below

Emily POVAs I was getting ready for school, I wore image below

I got a text message from Jacob.

Jacob- Good morning🌸
Aww so cute his the only guy that actually uses the flower emoji, wait I should put an emoji for his name.....
Jacob🙈.

Emily💘- Heyy
Jacob🙈- wanna walk to school together?
Emily💘- sure, you ready?
Jacob🙈- yup, be there in a sec.

Then he knocked on the door, I ran down stairs with my bag and my beats headphones, I'll never forget those.

Jacob POV
I walked over to Em's house and when she opened the door like OMG she's so frekzksjcdokdmdmdken pretty!😱
Soon after we started walking and talking about life and what's been going on.

SKIP TO THE START OF PERIOD 1 OF SCHOOL
Well if you know I remembered that me and Em have every class together.... Which is totally amazinngggg! Wait.... Wait...... Hold up jaky boy.... Do I have feelings for her... Yes or no?.... But UGHH maybe. But what happens if she's doesn't like me and she likes someone else. I shouldn't care about that now. So Em and I walked in our math class and sat at the last row of tables at the back.

Emily POV
So,
maths in the morning.... UGH... But at least I have Jacob.
Wait, wait did I just say that?
I don't like him
What are you talking about
Ok
I might actually have a crush on him but NO concentrate Em you know he surly likes someone else
He can't possibly like the most nerdy person in school
Oh god, but we both sat at the back of the classroom.

---
A/N- sorry I haven't undated in a while, things just got kinda busy
And thanks again for "300+" reads 😭😱😍 love you all.
^lets chat - message me on wattpad☺️^