Chapter 16*

A/N- OMFG WE MADE IT TO 1K READS 😱😱😱

****

Rushil POV
I swear it might look like I like Emily but no. I actually have a girlfriend already, and I've been with her for about 3 years now. I haven't seen her in a while but I think she's moving to my school next month. Her name is Sarah (Agent47007 chose his own girlfriend).

Brenda POV
So first day of school and I already look like a fool, my glasses kept falling of my face, and I was lost, I had no idea where any classes where and that, like school here is so different from the schools in Cambodia, there's like graffiti all over the walls and there's these things called lockers, I don't know what that it but mine was locker 179. I dropped my timetable sheet, I leaned down to pick it up, and as I stood back up I saw a boy standing in front of me.... He looks like a kind person.... His name is Jacob, I swear I've saw him before, He asked me what's my name was and he asked for my timetable. And he showed me around.... As I walked with him, I took out my iPhone7 and took videos on snapchat for all my friends in Cambodia to see, then Jacob looked at me and said ...... "WOAH! You already got the iPhone7!?!? Doesn't that come out in like another two weeks?!?" I answered him back "yeah" he asked me another question, "but how did you get it early?" And I replied " my cousin works with apple and got the phone for me" and Jacob was so amazed and asked if he could see it... And yeah I said yes, he also asked for my snapchat name and I have it.

Jacob POV
As I was showing Brenda around, I saw her take out her phone, taking videos on snapchat, but the only cool that was that she had the iphone7 that comes out in two weeks and she had it, "WHAT THE FREAK"

Rushil POV
I found out there's a new girl at our school, but she seems nerdy, like not in a bad way, like her glasses kept falling off her face and she was walking with.... WAIT.....HUH......WHAT? JACOB?! Jacob never walks with the new kids. His probably gonna cheat on Emily with her, watta guy.

Emily POV
So when class started, I went and sat at my normal seat waiting for Jacob to sit next to me, like normal, but instead he came running in late with the new girl, and he sat with her, 😔 I was sad, but there was a seat next to her but I decided to sit in my own.

Yvonne POV
Great Monday morning and I'm already late for class, so I ran down the hall way and I walked in, and saw a seat next to Emily, like I didn't see Jacob so I walked to the back until my teacher told me to sit in the front next to the new girl and Jacob! Wait Jacob, doesn't he sit with Emily? But eh, our teacher probably told me to sit her cuz I muck around a lot during class. And being me I introduced myself to the new girl, the new girls name is Brenda, she seems nice, and she's Cambodian, we hung out the whole day.

Brenda POV
There's this girl named Yvonne and she came and sat next to me, she's looks really cute, and she also had the iPhone7 which comes out in like two weeks. We follow each other on social media and snapchat. We became friends so quickly.

SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

Jacob POV
Hey, Brenda, Yvonne! You guys free today? And hoping they where free because I don't know why I want to hang with them. So they told me they where not busy and had nothing to do, so I suggest why don't we go to chadstone, because they reopen it and it's new, and they said yes so at 5pm we'll hit the trains.

Yvonne POV
So Jacob suggest we should go shopping and I said yes, so me and Brenda headed home and changed.
I decided to wear...... (Image below)

It's simple but fashionable at the same time

Brenda POV
So when I got home I changed and wore this..... (Image below)

Jacob POVWhen I got home I quickly changed as it was almost 5, so I changed and wore

Jacob POV
When I got home I quickly changed as it was almost 5, so I changed and wore..... (Image below)

***A/NThank you guys for reading, I'll try update tomorrow for you guys ILY❤️

***
A/N
Thank you guys for reading, I'll try update tomorrow for you guys
ILY❤️