Chapter 15*

A/N
Longer chapter for you guys
😊😊😊
And HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY JACOB
***
Emily POV
We since Jacob came I couldn't go for my run (😒 seriously) but I invited him inside the house. I swear I told him, I didn't want to see him again, but does he listen.... Nope. Typical Jacob.

Jacob POV
I swear she was gonna go for a run, but then she asked me to come in the house. It was nice of her to do that as she basically hates me, as we walked and sat in the couch. I asked her questions like.... How it's been lately.. And all that to start the convocation. Then I asked her... "What's your full name? I never asked"
Then she answered "Emily Grier"
WAIT WHAT EMIKY GRIER!!!

And then I asked.....
"do you do musically?"
She looked at me with a awkward smile. "Something wrong?" I asked her.... It took her a whole to answer but I didn't mind. And she replied "ummmm yeahh" 😁 I finally know that it is her," so are you the one who always comes 2nd after me in a the leaderboard?" She replied "uhhh yeahhhh" and i continue  "but you look really different on musically", "yeah, I do my make-up differently so people wouldn't know it's me, like I'm a nerd and yeah..."

"But why don't you want anyone knowing its you?" She respond. "Well if you didn't noticed, I'm a nerd when I'm at school and that's how I am till I found new stuff and yeah"

Emily POV
So I asked Jacob in and he looked really happy. And for some reason he asked so many questions, which is weird but I liked it when he was confused. But there was this one question that hit me "what's your full name?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to respond but I did "Emily Grier" and he seemed surprised, then asked another question "do you do musically?" I do but now I'm sure he knows it's me. So I explained why I never told anyone and stuff.

But what I realized that he was wearing all adidas which was cute, I don't know why I just noticed that but eh.

We talked for a bit till I asked "hey you busy today?" and he said no. So I continued "wanna hit the shops with me?" Jacob didn't think about it and said sure. So I told him I'll be back I need to change. So I went upstairs and changed. I took quite awhile, but I change in to... A black shut with high waisted green jeans with a plaited over shirt.

So when I walked back downstairs where Jacob was, I saw him sleeping, awwww so cute, and I noticed there was a picture of a girl on his phone case but put I didn't know who it was

So when I walked back downstairs where Jacob was, I saw him sleeping, awwww so cute, and I noticed there was a picture of a girl on his phone case but put I didn't know who it was. So I grabbed a blanket and placed it softly on him and let him sleep for a while. And I sat on a chair and used my phone.
I couldn't help but take a snapchat of him with the dog filter.

Jacob slept for about an hour till he woke up. And saw me on my phone waiting.

Jacob POV
So while I was waiting for Emily to get ready, I accidentally fell asleep, and didn't realize i slept for an hour, but when I woke up I saw em in a chair on her phone, which had some cute pictures of her and her friends behind, which reminded me that I had a picture of Emily behind my phone, 😁 hopefully she didn't see, cuz like I still have feeling for her, like who wouldn't, she the most amazing girl ever. No more chit chatting, we then hit the shops and shopped around for a while till we bumped into Derek and Yvonne, who I met a couple of years ago. So we all went and got some frozen yogurt, sat around and chat.

Emily POV
So while me and Jacob where shopping around we bumped in to Derek and Yvonne, OMG YASSS... But then Derek thought me and Jacob where dating. Haahaha NOPE. But we all went and got frozen yoghurt and talked, and talked for quite some time.
Until Rushil walked in, WAIT RUSHIL! Omg YASS so we all talked until it was 11pm with was late since we had school tomorrow.

&WE ALL LEFT......

When me and Jacob got home, we said bye and idky but we hugged, I almost cried, because I loved the way he hugged and all that.

Soon after he left, I got ready to sleep, and posted the selfie we took when we where getting frozen yogurt.

SO KAWAII!!!

Jacob POV
So when I got home I posted a mirror selfie with Emily on my insta. With the caption as , "✨thanks for today✨" and it blew up. The comments kept coming. "ARE YOU GUYS DATTUNG AGAIN? @emilygrier @jacobsartorious" "OMG CC😍" "PERFECT COUPLE 👭" "JACOB YOUR PHONE CASE IS AMAZIMG😍" I forgot all about my phone case and how it has a picture of Emily behind it but I fell asleep.

Emily POV
I saw on Jacobs insta that the picture behind his phone is me😂m, but I didn't say anything as its so cute.

Derek POV
"I swear Emily and Jacob are a couple they are hiding it" I say to Yvonne while on the way home, she agreed.

MONDAY (the most shitty day of the week)
Jacob POV
So Monday, great (says in a grumpy voice) I waited for Emily and walked with her to school, when we got there, I saw a girl, she seem new to our school, and looked lost, so I told Emily I'll be back, and went up to her "hey, need help?" And she replied "yeah.." In a shy voice. She was really cute, not to admit,

Jacob : hey I'm Jacob what's yours?

Brenda : hey, I'm Brenda

Jacob: what year level are you?

Brenda: year 8

Jacob: cool same here, can I see you time table?

*brenda passes timetable sheet to jacob*

Jacob: wow looks like your in all my classes

Brenda: oh really?

Jacob: yeah, and your locker 1......7.........9 wow I'm 183, close by
*says smiling*
I'll show you around.

Emily POV
Jacob said he'll be back but then I turn to look at him, he was standing with another girl, that I've never seen before, (not like I was getting jealous or something, like me and Jacob are just friends), and he was smiling and stuff. I then saw Rushil and I went up to him and talked about yesterday, for some reason it looked like he likes me, but I don't know.

Rushil POV
I swear it might look like I like Emily but no. I actually have a girlfriend already, and I've been with her for about 3 years now.

A/N
sorry I haven't updated, and thanks for 800+ reads
Love you❤️
Back to school tomorrow so I'll try update asap