Chapter 10*

A/N
Sorry short chapter but I'll try update a longer chapter Tomoz 😉
Thanks for reading
Ily💗
****
Jacob POV
So we still went to the shops, but this time we full on acted like a couple straight up, it's weird cuz we just started dating, but I love her, what can I say.

Emily POV
We walked around holding hands, Jacob brought food from McDonald's, I don't like maccas but Jacob brought it so, it tasted amazing

Jacob POV
We had an amazing time, but like it was weird at the same time, cuz we just started dating today and I never planned this. I didn't plan like anything it's like weird but I liked it.
So em went clothes shopping and she tried on some clothes (image below)

She asked me which one I liked but honestly I couldn't choose, she looked great in both, but she said she's only getting one, so she chose one, then got changed, as she got changed I took both of the outfits to the counter and brought both of them...

She asked me which one I liked but honestly I couldn't choose, she looked great in both, but she said she's only getting one, so she chose one, then got changed, as she got changed I took both of the outfits to the counter and brought both of them for her, also the necklaces.
She walked out just starting at me.

Emily POV
So I was getting change and I realized the clothes I was gonna buy was gone, so I finished getting changed and walked out looking for Jacob and I saw him with two bags, I walked up to him. Jacob didn't say anything and just showed me the bags. I was surprised, I didn't know what happened next, like I didn't know but my lips smashed to his and I could see he was surprised.

Jacob POV
So em walked to me confused, and even before she said anything I hold up the bags, she looked surprised and she KISSED me 💗.....

SKIP TO HOME

Emily POV
So we got home realizing it's already 10:00pm and we have school tomorrow.

Jacob POV
So we have school tomorrow and it's already late, I asked em if she wanted to stay over for one night, because it's late and she has some clothes that we just brought. She said yes so she called her mother to tell her that's she's staying over

****

A/N
Thank you for reading - comment what you think so far ☺️ ily