Chapter 9*

A/N
Thanks for +500 reads
I didn't expect as many people to read this book
Thank you so much 😘
*****

Jacob POV
So Emily was standing there so beautifully, her smile, her light brown eyes, her hair , basically everything was just UGH 7letters -PERFECT😍.
I then invited her in my room while I got changed in the bathroom. So I wore... Full adidas with a Nike bag cuz yeah why not

Emily POVJacob then invited me into his room while he gets changed in the bathroom

Emily POV
Jacob then invited me into his room while he gets changed in the bathroom. I really admire all the cute pictures he has on his wall, but then I saw some pictures of me😱 there wasn't some there where so many, does he like me?

Jacob POV
I walked out the bathroom and saw Em looking at my wall "oh sh*t I think she found out😬" I think to myself, the. She turned and smiled, I didn't know what to expect as an answer.

Emily POV
I turned around and saw Jacob in full adidas, he looked cute, but I'm sure his freaked out that I saw all his pictures in his wall😂.

Jacob POV
I didn't say anything until a while, then I said "I can explain...." (I couldn't actually 😬). I thought she would get upset but nope she was smiling p, I didn't know why but yeah. Well this is the time I have to tell her, like I gonna have to tell her someday right? But like or Friendship is gonna get wreaked.
Then I was like fcuk it and I told her "Emily, I'm sorry if this wreaks our friendship but I actually really like your and like will you be my girlfriend?." But Emily didn't look shocked - that's weird

Emily POV
Umm Jacob I have something to say........ "I really like you a lot too" and we both stood still for like a minute staring at each other.

Jacob POV
I was waiting for her to reply to my question till I repeated it.
AND SHE SAID YASSSSS

Emily POV
So Jacob asked me to be his girlfriend and ovis I said yes. We then went to the shops but it was completely different than I expected.....

***
A/N
Cliff hanger, yep I'm sorry I had too
Thanks for reading +500 reads again I can't believe it
I love you all
Thanks for the support 💗
Insta @__mario.selman__