Chapter 14*

A/N
Thank you for 700+ reads
❤️❤️❤️
***

Emily POV
In the morning I was on musically, and I didn't realized I  accidentally followed Jacobs account.

Jacob POV
So I was on musically and  I saw someone followed me. Oh it's Emily, the girl who's always on the leaderboard. She's so pretty though. I swear she looks like Emily so much, can this be her? Should I visit her and ask her? I don't know.
Ugh I'm just going to visit her in like 5 minutes. So I wore all adidas today, and is tarted walking to her house.

Emily POV
I decided to go for a run today so I wore all nike  (black)  just as I left the house I see Jacob coming my way, omg what do I do?

Jacob POV
So when I reached Emily's house she was outside put ting her shoes on, it looks like she was going for a run. She's looks really pretty, WAIT she looks like Emily on musically.

Emily POV
Jacob walked straight to me and stood there starring in his beautiful hazel brown eyes. I swear it looked like he was about to kiss me.

Jacob POV
When I walked up to em I stared at her beautiful hazel eyes. Then I broke the silence and spoke....

Jacob: hey

Emily: ummm hey

Jacob: oh did I bother you?

Emily: (yes he was bothering me, because I was gonna go for a run but eh) oh no

***
A/n
Sorry short chapter but Thanks for 700+ reads 😱😱again
Comment how many chapters should I have in this book?
Love you all❤️