Chapter 3*

A/N- this chapter is kinda short but I wanted to update today
New character I haven't introduce but it's EMily's older brother Jason
Love you💕
****

Emily POV
I woke up and relies, I was laying down in JACOBS ARMS! And he was asleep, a www his so cute when he sleeps - what am I saying we don't like each other. I needed to go to the bathroom so I slowly got up without waking up Jacob. But without luck I accidental woke him. God dammit!

Jacob POV
I got woken up by Emily, I thinks he was trying to go to the bathroom or something. She still looked tired, she is so cuteeeee. She said she needed to use the bathroom so I told her where it was while I got up and got my phone. I checked the time on my phone, it was 8°clock! Omg it's been 4 hours since Em came over. I think I should take her home now before her parents wonder why she's out so late.

Emily POV
I told Jacob needed the bathroom and asked him where it was, I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror "OMG IM A MESS!" Saying to myself while looking at my hair. I tried to fix up my hair and then walked back to Jacob's room. While walking back I saw someone in a room, it was a girl, who could that be? But I didn't care so I went back to his room and I saw him on his phone checking Instagram.

Jacob POV
I saw Emily walk back from the bathroom and I told her "you should get going its 8°clock now and I don't want your parents worrying" but I didn't want her to go but it was late, she replied "oh what! It's 8!!! I should get going" I asked her if she wanted me to walk her home but Em said no because her house was next door... WAIT.... WHATT!.... NEXTDOOR?!

Emily POV
When I told him my house is next door to his, he freaked out, literally like crazy,not really he just stood there with his jaw hanging, Jacob said that we should hangout more often because it was fun, I said yeah, so Jacob walked me to the front door and said good bye and waved, it looked like he was crying from a distant.

Jacob POV
I was actually upset that she's leaving but I'm happy that her house is next door to mine.
I then walked back to my room and saw a phone and iPhone6splus rose gold to be exact, it was the same phone as mine but that phone wasn't mine as I had mine in my hand, I think for a while till..."EMILY, ITS EMILY'S PHONE!" I didn't know what to do, do I walk to her house and give it, or wait for school tomorrow, ummmm i don't know. I think i should give it back before she worries.

Emily POV
When I got back home I ate dinner and then got ready for bed until I relies "IVE LOST MY PHONE!" My older brother Jason (sorry I forgot to introduce him in the start)  heard me screaming so he ran from his room to the kitchen.

Jason POV
I heard Em yelling something in the kitchen. Just say she has a very loud scream that I hears her from my room upstairs. I was scared so I ran quickly to the kitchen where she was, "JASON, I LOST MY PHONE" she screamed to me, I looked at her confused, because she always too good care for her phone.

Emily POV
I was so scared as I had no idea where my phone was, i asked Jason If he could call my phone, and I was so happy that he didn't have any credit on the phone. Yay note the sarcasm.