Chapter 17*

A/N
Thanks for reading :)
***

Jacob POV
We all met at the train station, farkkkk the the girls looking good as, it's cute they're both are matching a bit.

Yvonne POV
So I walked to Brenda's house and walked with her to the train station.

Brenda POV
Yvonne came over and we walked together to the train station, Jacob was there wearing his classic signature jumper.

SKIP THE TRAIN RIDES UNTIL THEY REACH THE SHOPS

Jacob  POV
When we got their we decided to find something to eat, at the new food court, it was so huge, and had way better food than last time. And being Jacob I went with a salad, I'm trying to be healthy lately.

Brenda POV
I was so hungry I brought 2 vietnamese rolls and a bottle of water.

Yvonne POV
Well being me I brought a foot long subway, with a cup of ice tea. I don't know why but we all brought something healthy to eat.

AFTER EATING

Jacob POV
So after we ate, we all walked and talked until we got to the adidas store, we all went in and brought the adidas all stars originals (image below)

Jacob POV So after we ate, we all walked and talked until we got to the adidas store, we all went in and brought the adidas all stars originals (image below)

It was funny as we all brought the exact same shoe.

Yvonne POV
So we all brought the same shoes from the adidas store that I've been waiting for them to get back in stock.

Brenda POV
I don't know why but wee all got the exact same shoe and I wanna take a SQUAD GOALS picture.
And being me I brought all three of us an black adidas t-shirt to match.

Emily POV
Where's Jacob? He normally calls me at this time? Eh probably his busy, so I decided I wanted to go shopping, and I asked my mum and she said yes so I caught the train and when I got there I ran to the Apple Store to see if there are any Apple watches in store, because I've seen Brenda and Yvonne with all these new stuff, and I don't think they have an Apple Watch, so when I heard they where in stock I quickly brought one and continued shopping, I was wanting the adidas originals in black so I walked to the adidas store and asked if they where in stock and with luck they where, and I saw this black adidas shirt I really liked and brought it as well.

I continued to walk around myself until I saw three faces I recognize from far away, but I wasn't sure, I swear one of them looks like Jacob, so I walked closer and checked on Jacobs Instagram to see if he had posted anything about today and yep he did, so that must
be him with I think Yvonne and Brenda. Ugh I hate them.

SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY:)

Yvonne POV
So today me, Brenda and Jacob though it be cool if we all wore the same thing today, with the adidas originals black or blue jeans and the black adidas t-shirt.
We all met up at my house and then we walked to school.

Emily POV
I really liked what I brought yesterday, I think I might where that, so I put on the black adidas shirt, blue jeans and the adidas originals, and I walked to school alone which is sad as I normally walked with Jacob.

***
A/N
What would happen next?
....