Chapter 1

3 years before.

"I can't believe your leaving so soon." She scowled. "I know and we just got married. We should be spending our honeymoon together. Do you mind if it's just one night?" He asked her. She smiled. "As long as I get to spend my time loving and holding you." She teased hugging him tightly. "Then we must start right away." He winked pulling her out from the house. Their new home together. He picked her up and kissed her softly. "Why don't we skip to the loving part?" He asked as she kissed him back teasing him more.

"Maybe... But you have to earn it. Easy there tiger." She smirked looking down at him. He looked down and pulled her closer. '"It's all yours baby...." He smirked slapping her ass as she walked away. "Why would it be? It's on you. So wouldn't it be yours?" She asked. "Okay then I guess I'll go to bed and spend my night f--" She coughs smacking him over the shoulder as he laughed. "You can do that while missing me over in Europe." She winked. "Oh I can just do it now. You can watch if you want." He winks as she scoffles.

"Laura...Your beautiful. And I'm so glad I put a ring on it." He said looking at their photos. "I can't wait til the wedding photos come out. I'll admire your beauty even more." He said smiling at the photo of her smiling. "How about this instead?" She asked. He looked at her nearly dropping the framed pictures. "I like.. that." He stammered. She removed the shoulders of her robe and slipped it off. "You only like it?" She asked tracing a hand over the lace covering. She slowly walked towards him. She pushed him on their bed.

"Fuck...." He swore under his breath that he lost the moment she walked into the room. She smiled. "You only like it?" She asked once again. She got up close and personal towards his lips. "I...I. l.." He stammered trying to get the air back in his lungs. She undid the buttons on his shirt and pushed him to lay down before stradling him. "Your such a tease." He groaned. She laughs tracing his abs all the way to muscular V line before lightly tapping it. "Your driving me insane." He moaned as she kissed him down his neck.

"But you like it when I drive you insane." She smirked leaving trails of wet kisses. He pulls her lips back up to his. He then rolled her over. "Your just teasing me." He groaned pressing her deeper into the mattress. She giggled running her fingers through his scalp. His hands covered every curve as if trying to remember her figure at the top of his mind. She groaned as he snapped her bra open pushing his head between her breasts. She pulled his hair getting him to look at her. "Who's the tease now?" She smirked. "Still you." He mumbled.

Slowly piece by piece their clothes appeared on the ground. He chuckled as she gave his ass a little squeeze after slapping hers. He rolled her panties off with his teeth while holding her down. She closed her eyes feeling the draft between her thighs as he spread them and his hot breath inched closer. "Ah fuck." She moaned. He smirked teasing her. She whined moving closer towards him. "Now you see how hard it is." He licked his lips. She wrapped her legs around his neck and thrusted her hips upwards. She moaned softly and he groaned.

"So tell me about it." She asked making small circles on his chest. "I would be a multimillionare and it's just so we can fix a lot of problems we face with technology." He said entwining their hands. "But why must you go away from me? I just got you all to myself." She whispered kissing his hand. "It's something I've been working on and I'm finally gonna be able to make them. They'll be able to use my ideas and advancements from house to hospital in no time." He smiled determined to soon succeed. She sighed and hugged him.

"I guess but can you try not to forget that you always have me?" She asked. "If I do forget you, I'm a fucking idiot. And if I lose you, I'm the world's biggest idiot. Because behind every good man is a great woman." He winked at her. She smiled as he kissed her cheek. "You missed." She winked playfully. He rolls his eyes before evilly grinning at her. "I know a place I won't miss." He smirked rolling on top of her. She giggles and pushes him off. "I told you baby....You got to earn it." She licked the corner of his mouth then placed a kiss on neck.

She spent the full week either getting him to pack or talking to him but he was bearly listening. She didn't push it because she knew how important it was to him. He promised to make it all up to her as soon as the whole move of his company was settled. But the thing is it wasn't just his but theirs. It was both of them. He completely replaced her but she wasn't into business so she let it go. But letting him go was harder than anything else.

"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forget me when you go big?" She asked. "How can I forget my lovely wife?" He chuckled. "Promise?" She asked. "I promise." He smiled kissing her slowly and passionately. She smiled not wanting to end it in anyway. It was one of the best kisses they've shared all week. "If I don't go, I'm gonna have to take you here." He said snipping her lip causing a gasp to escape. "Lynch." Fuck. He thought.

"I love you!!" She smiled. "I love you too! Be sure to flash that ring around every chance you get until I return!" He joked. She smiles warmly while playing with the one on his finger. "Same to you." She said kissing it. He kisses her cheek and gathers his things. "I love you." He says turning towards the gate. "I love you too!" She says holding herself to reassure herself that everything with be fine. "Return safe to me my love." She whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo...Happy Birthday to the bae! My BWWF! latenight_writer She made the book cover so props to that! You my friend are amazing in anything and everything you do! I love you and Happy Aversery!! 2 in 1! AYYEE!! SHE'S FINALLY LEGAL!!! Did I mention I love you?
~ASH😌😌😌😌