Chapter 20

"Are you out of your mind?" He asked. "No. I guess you can say that I was before I had a moment of clarity." She said. "You two clearly have some things to discuss. Just give me a call after you have made a final decision." He said. Ross glared at him. "That won't be necessary. She will not be doing anything of a sort. Thanks for coming though." He said pointing to the door. "Ignore him. He doesn't make decisions for me. This is what I have decided on. Now make him sign them." She said. Ross ushered him out the door closing it.

"Why did you do that?!" She asked. He turned towards her. "Why in the world would you do that?" He asked her. "Because for the past few weeks all you could talk about was leaving me. Well getting rid of me dragging you down. I don't understand. I signed those papers and you are still here! Why are you still here?! There is nothing left for you!" She shouted. "There is everything left here!" He shouted back. "Name one thing! One thing that is important that is keeping you here! Right here! Right now!" She shouted.

He grabbed a hold of her. "Knock it off." He said. "Knock what off? Ross can't answer simple questions? But since you won't leave, I guess I have to leave." She said pushing him off. "What is it with you?!" He asked. "Me? What is it with me? Nothing. What is with you? I have done nothing. Your the one who suddenly starts acting like they care about someone when they give a rats ass about them." She said. "How about I truly do care about you?! Why is that so hard to believe?!" He shouted. "Because you have given me nothing!" She shouted.

"All you wanted was those forms! Now you got them so leave me alone! I will not live like this! You know how I feel about you and I probably will always feel like that towards you but you don't. I will not sit around here waiting for those feelings of yours to return to me! I'm done. And you should be too! This is exhausting!" She said. He grabbed her pressing their lips together. She grabbed his collar closing her eyes. He deepened it. She moaned bit his lip and pulling away. "Goodbye Ross." She said walking away.

He thought about her. She meant it when she said goodbye. He hasn't seen her. Everything reminded him of her. From the greenhouse to the nasty colored rug by the door. She would've made fun of it. All of it. She would pay to see him planting for sure. She was no where to be found. Well she just avoided the life out of him. And today just happens to be the day she completely avoids him. His wedding day. He completely forgot about it until he was dragged into a room being fitted into a suit. He took a deep breath and sighed.

Ross paced back and forth. "Are you okay? You've done this before." Roman said. He nodded. "I know but I don't remember it." He said. "Of course you do. What do you think happened?" He asked him. "I had a gorgeous bride. One who knew me better than I knew myself. Now she's gone. I have another goregous bride but I don't know if she knows me at all. But I don't know anymore. I might lose them both." He said running his fingers through his hair. Roman sat next to him. "There is only one way to find out." He said.

He stared down the isle as she walked towards him. Amy smiled holding her flowers tightly. Her eyes looked into the crowd in search of her. She was no where to be found. She smiled walking up to her groom. Her brother kissed her cheek as he handed her over to Ross. He smiled brightly holding her hands. She smiled back as the priest signaled for everyone to take a seat. "You look gorgeous." He whispered. She smiled. "You look handsome as always." She winked. They faced him together as he began the reading.

Laura threw her clothes into a suitcase. She heard the rumbles of thunder as she made her way over to the door. She quickly zipped it up grabbing her passport and plane ticket. She wiped off her tears as she dragged it out the room. She slipped on her shoes and threw a few of them into a bag. She went into the kitchen grabbing a stash of her secret cash. She texted her secretary about her sudden departure but promised she would return soon. She had too many things to do. She looked at the house one more time before walking away.

"I'm sorry but you can't marry her." A few gentlemen walked into the Church. "What do you mean?" He asked. Amy looked at them all confused. "You need to come with us." They said. He let go of her hand. "We are getting married." She said. "Mr.Lynch. We have reason to believe you are already married. Unless you complete some forms for us, you can't marry this woman." They said. He takes her hand. "I'll be right back." He whispers kissing her hand. "But what about our guests and everyone here?" She asked. "I'll be back."

"Ross. You completely forgot to sign the papers yourself. Therefore this is invalid. You are still married to Laura." He told him. "I thought I signed it." He said. "No. You didn't. You don't just forget. I think you were holding off on them because you actually love her. You love her. Do you love her enought to let her go? Because she did that for you by putting her signature on this. Are you going to sign it or not?" He asked him. Ross thought about it. He smiled. "I got to go. I know what to do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It...all... comes ....down....to.... THIS!! Comment and vote!!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤