Chapter 6

"I think that's what needs to be done. Or we could have an annulment. Like the marriage never even happened." He said. Her face started to swell as she could no longer hear anything he had to say. She didn't want to either. Hot tears starting to show in the corners of her big brown eyes. He could see that he had hit her. Harder than she has ever in past couple of hours that they got to know one another. Well he got to know her. "I think it's best." He said. He hadn't said it but that's all she needed.

"Excuse me..." She coughed up before dashing away from the dinner table. She slammed the door shut and sat on the floor of what was suppose to be their bedroom. She wiped off the tears strolling down her cheeks before pulling out the box of things underneath the bed. She pulled out his favorite shirt and slowly put it on. Sprayed on his favorite colon. She put on a pair of socks she once wore because he loved them since then. She then put her hair up into a messy bun and made her way to the hot tub.

"Cake?" The chef kindly asked her as she walked by. She smiled at her. "A nice corner piece please." She ordered and slowly took off her socks before getting into the bubbling water. She sat there unwinding and processing exactly what the hell just went on back at the dinner table. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath. "Here you are." She placed the piece next to her. She thanked her and waved her away. As soon as she was out of her sight, she dug her fork into the delicious looking piece of art. She took a bite.

Slowly all her problems started to fade. All she could make out was this sweet substance on her tongue. She slowly chewed to savor the moment. Opening her eyes then slowly closing them again. She felt a tickle go down her cheek to her neck. She moved slightly but it didn't stop forcing her to open her eyes once again. Irritated, she looked at the source. He held a red rose smiling softly at her. "Ross." She chuckled. "Sup Angel. Sorry I'm late." He said placing a kiss on her cheek. "I'm just glad your here." She said smiling.

"Always." He whispered joining her. "Tell me. How was it?" She asked. He smiled taking her hands. "I can't wait til we get it off the ground. It was amazing. And it couldn't have happened without you." He said placing another soft kiss on her hand. She giggled. "For you anything is possible." She said wrapping her arms around him. "Only you think so." He said moving her closer to him pressing them closer together. "I know so." She said pulling him into a small kiss. He wrapped his arms around her slowly picking her up to meet his height.

"Hello?" Ross snapped his fingers at her. She snapped out of it looking at him. She stood up turning away from him. "What are you doing?" He asked her. "I'm going to bed. What does it look like?" She asked. She wasn't moving at all. She was still in a daze. "Are you okay?" He asked. "How could you be so close but yet so far?" She asked holding him. He allowed her to. He didn't know why but it felt right. She let go of him and got out of the hot tub. He stared at her deeply confused.

He looked at his shirt and wondered how she got it. "Your room is that way." He said. She nodded. "I know." She said undoing the buttons slowly while inhaling deeply. "What are you doing?" He asked looking away from her. "Relax. I'm not throwing myself at you. You clearly don't want me." She mumbled the last part. "Listen I just think it's best." He said. "How about what I think? Did you consider my feelings?" She asked. "You can't keep holding on to something that's not real. That will never be real." He said. She took her hair out.

"You don't know that! It is real! It was and it will always be real!!" She yelled at him. "Then how come I don't remember it? If it's so real, then how come it wasn't worth remembering?" He asked. She slapped him once more. Once didn't seem enough for him. "You are lucky. I would have you kicked out." He said rubbing his cheek. "Well I don't work for you! Even if I did, it would cost you half of your company maybe even the whole thing." She spit. "My company? Trust me. Your not worth that much." He snapped.

She slapped him again. "Trust me. Your gonna regret that. That company was ours. But I let you keep it so you can live out the life you have always wanted to live. But since I'm not worth that much, let's see exactly how much I'm worth. Lynch Inc. is mine." She said. "Excuse me? Are you threatening to take my company from me?" He asked. "No. I'm taking what's mine." She said turning away to walk away. He grabbed her pinning her to the wall away from the door. "You will never get it. You hear me?" He asked.

"Looks to me like someone is scared." She smirked heavily breathing. "Scared? Not in the slightest. But you should be." He said. "The name Lynch Corp. ring a bell?" She asked. He narrowed his eyes at her. "You can kiss that 6 million goodbye." She said. His eyes widened. "No. It can't be." He said. "But it can." She smirked pressing on his chest to let go of her. He tightened his grip. She closed into his face. "Your bluffing." He said. She laughed. She ran her fingers through her wet hair moving it out of her face. She pulled him closer.

"If only right?" She asked. He brushed her away. "Think about it." She said. He shook his head. "Your lying." He said. She smiled finally grabbing his full attention. He looked deep in her eyes. There was not a hint of dishonesty. She was telling him the truth. "I know you are." He said. She pressed her lips against his. "If that's what you want to believe." She whispered into his ear before pushing him and walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.....Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤