Chapter 12

"What?" She asked for him to repeat it. "That's what you wanted to hear right?" He asked. She angrily grabbed his arm and pushed him towards the door. "Stay the hell out!" She shouted slamming the door shut in his face. "We can talk about this." He said. "Talk to Amy. She seems to have a better chance at getting through to you. Until then, leave me alone." She said. "I can't do that." He said. "What the hell do you want from me?!" She shouted. "For you to sign those papers and I'll be out of your hair for good." He said.

He heard shuffling then the door opened. She threw the papers at him then slammed the door shut again. "Thank you?" He asked picking them up and looking at them. "Not until I get  Inc." She wrote on the line for her signature. He groaned marching away. She looked at the framed photo of them. She grabbed it and tossed it on the ground. She grabbed the other pictures sitting on the dresser and threw them as well. She covered her face as she sat on the bed crying. She laid down face first into the pillow.

"Sales are skyrocketing. I don't know what you did but you did it!" Her secretary praised her. "I didn't do anything. Something is wrong." She said looking through all the papers on her desk. "What do you mean?" She asked her. "Sales can't skyrocket because this is something new. I give this to charity. I make things for those in need. Not for the money. Who leaked the new market item?" She asked. Her secretary was now completely confused. "What do you mean? I thought you approved of it. It was dropped off this morning." She said showing her the forms.

She boiled. "No. That is not mine. That's Lynch's!" She shouted tossing the papers to the ground. "Woah. Okay. Take a deep breath. How can Lynch approve this?" She asked her. "I don't know. I---don't know." She said placing her hands on her hips trying to think of a solution. She reached to pick up the papers. "Madison. That one." She instructed. She gave it to her. She looked at it. She picked up her phone and dialed the number. "Are you sure you want to--" She silenced her. "Roman please." She said into the phone. "Mrs.Ly--" She glared.

"Yes. This is she." She smiled. "How can I help you?" He asked. "Roman. I think you have wronged me. But since you have a family to take care of, I'll let it slide. But only if..." She trailed off. "If what?" He asked nervously. "I want part of Lynch Inc. It's already part mine anyway. I want you to tell your boss that I'm coming for his head. And also for you to pull up the deal from 4 years ago." She instructed. "I can't do that ma'am. It's confidential." He said. "Right...Tell your wife and kids that when your out of a job." She said.

"Okay. Okay. I'll look into it. How do I reach you?" He asked. "Email it to me. Anything you can get." She said. "Alright. I will do." He said getting ready to hang up. "Oh and Roman? This stays between us." She said. "Will do." He said. She smiled hanging up. Madison looked at her worried. "I don't think you should do that." She told her. Laura looked at her. "Your lucky I haven't fired you yet. Now get back to work." She said. She sighed going back to cleaning the papers all over the floor.

"I need to talk to you. Now." She said. Ross looked at his client. "I'm kinda busy right now." He said. She took hold of his tie. "Now." She said. "You might want to tend to her now before she kills you and me after." He joked. Ross glared at him. He coughed as Ross stood up walking away with her. Well being dragged away by the tie. "Okay. Okay I get it. You want to talk now let go of my tie." He said trying to pry her off. She took a deep breath.

She let go of his tie. "You signed off on my products?" She asked in a low voice. He looked at her confused. "What are you talking about? Couldn't this have waited til dinner or something?" He asked. "No. I want you to stay the hell away from my company. Stay with your ill money crazed monopoloy wannabe company." She said. "If its ill, why do you want part of it?" He asked. She looked at him. "Hear me say this because its the only time I'm going to say it. Ross, I don't need your company because I can do the very thing your afraid of to it." She said.

"You can't even touch it." He said. "Trust me baby. One touch by these and that whole thing that it took you years to build will be at your feet." She said pointing at her hands. "You have no relevancy for that matter." He said. She chuckled. "We'll see about that. But for right now enjoy this. Your going to miss it when its gone." She said flipping her hair turning on her heel. He pulled her into the elevator. She smirked as he stopped it. "What?" She asked.

"Don't tell me. Your scared." She chuckled. "I'm not afraid of you. You can try to do what ever it is that your going to do, but you need to remember that this goes beyond me and you. There are a lot of people in this corporation. They all have families. They have done everything they could to make it what it is today. Now don't take that away from them. If you want to destroy me, that's fine. Hit me, make me suffer not them. They deserve all the credit that is being given. Put that in your little hot head." He said starting the elevator back up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School started...Hate my classes but love you guys!!😍😍😍Comment and vote!!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The Other BrideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara