Chapter 11

"What do you wanna talk about?" She asked. She didn't want to talk to him. No matter what it was, she didn't want to hear it. She just wanted curl with her pillow and cry herself to sleep. She put on a brave face during the day but she was dying on the inside. He still hadn't said and that's what she was waiting for. Once he said it, it was enough for her to sign those annulment papers. Maybe even divorce if that's what he wanted. She'd do anything really just to get him out of her hair for good.

"Why do you wear this at night?" He asked. She looked at his shirt. "Because it reminds me that he is still out there and he'll soon come back for me." She whispered holding her stomach then looking back at him. "And your sure this thing between us really does exist?" He asked. She nodded. "I'll give you all the time you need." She said. "I don't know what to say except I'm sorry." He said. She sighed and nodded. "I'm worried about you. Your not eating much lately." He said. "Because of you."She blamed him completely for it.

"Why me?" He asked. "Because you lied. You told me that it would be us against the world. Us against anything and we would be the ultimate power couple. No one could bring harm to us. But you know who could? You. You selfishly left me here. You went on without me. And in the process of you establishing dominance for our empire, you overthrew me. I wasn't in your thoughts and your heart anymore.  So you found your soon to be queen. You have  no use for me anymore and now you want to get rid of me." She summed up their story.

"I'm sorry. It's just how it has to be." He said.  "No it doesn't. Why don't you make an effort to fix it? Instead of trying to end it?" She asked. "Because there is a girl. A woman who loves me and I love so much that I want to marry." He said. She felt small and fragile. She always was but not as much as this moment right here. Right now. She sucked in a breath. "Why did you kiss me last night if that was true?" She asked closing her eyes waiting on it.

"I don't know." He said rubbing his head. "Your not going to play with my feelings." She whispered. "I'm not trying to. That's why I asked you to sign those papers." He said. "What is signing them going to accomplish?" She asked. "I wouldn't be in deep shit with Amy." He said. "And for me?" She asked. "I'll take care of you." He said. "No you won't. You left me all these years to take care of myself. How do you think LC came to be?" She asked. He smiled adoring her independence. "You don't need me." He said.

She knew that but her heart didn't. It longs for him. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Ross...Leave now." She pointed to the door. "I can't." He said. "Why?" She cried. He wiped off the tear rolling down her cheek. "I know it's hard but you have to." He said. "Okay. But first I need something." She said. "Anything." He said. "I need you to say it so this can be less painful." She said facing him completely. He looked deep in her eyes and his mouth ran dry. He didn't know what to say exactly to her.

"Ross say it and get out. Or just get out." She said. He cupped her face wiping her tears away. "I don't know.." He whispered. "Tell me the truth." She said fighting the urge to punch him in the gut. "I don't know." He brushed her lips slowly. She shivered biting it. "What are you doing Ross? Leave now." She pointed to the door. "I..miss this." He said brushing her lips again even slower and softly. He held his lips to her planting kisses on her cheek then her ear then slowly down her neck. "Leave Ross." She said.

"I can't leave you now." He whispered in her ear before nibbling on it. She giggled softly before pushing him off. He attacked her neck as he laid her down on the soft material. She moaned as he sucked on her pressure point drawing up blood. He blew on it to cool down. He switched sides and did the same. She gave her mind and body up as if he possessed it. She bit her lip as he placed a kiss after every button he popped open until he was at her belly button. She turned to sweet supple by then .

She removed his shirt tossing it off to the side. She pressed her hands against his frame examining it. He hasn't changed much since he left. She pushed him down getting on top of him. His eyes grew darker as she teased him. He rolled them over . She arched her back as she pressed their lips together. He kissed back unclipping her bra. He groaned as she rubbed against him slowly. He moaned out lowly more like a deep groan. She squeezed his butt remembering how firm it was just a few years back.

"Stop." She said pressing her hands on his chest. "Get out." She pointed to the door while moving away from him. "Laura..." He started. "No! Out now!" She cried. "But I just wanted to--" She cut him off. "You can have this when you get rid of that." She said. "Now wait a minute." He said. "If you don't leave on your own, I'll drag you out." She said. He just stared at her. There was no way she going to. "Get out now." She said trying to hold it together. "I love you." She heard. She looked at him. "What?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well...uh....COMMENT and vote!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤