Chapter 13

She sat there just exmaining her ground. She looked to see if he had sent her an email and he did. Roman works quickly. She faxed a copy to her printer back at the office then printed 4 more and sent a copy to her lawyer. She then deleted the email all together. She went to the kitchen looking at what was on the menu. "Do you mind if I cook tonight?" She asked the chef. "Oh..Mrs.Lynch I couldn't possibly allow that while I'm able." She said. She cringed. "Let me know if you need anything else please." She said.

"How did she get it?!"He shouted. "Sir. I have no idea but I'm pretty sure we are in trouble." Roman said. "Gosh how could you be so stupid! I was pretty sure nothing in the past will hunt us!" He said lowly. He sighed. "I'll take care of it Sir." He said. "NO. I'll take care of it. You have done enough." He said. Roman nodded even though he knew he couldn't see him. "Alright.  Goodbye and keep me posted." He said hanging up. He turned around punching the table top with both fists. He ran his fingers in his hair.

"I need those forms back from you." He said. She looked around. "You talking to me?" She asked. "Yes. Yes I am." He said. "What for?" She asked as the chef set their food down. "This is not what I wanted." She said. "Oh I'm sorry."She blushed. "What would you prefer?" She asked kindly. "This is Ross stuff. I want some Laura stuff." She complained. "Coming right up." She said taking the plate back. "It was just food Laura." He said. "Yes. Your favorite foods. Not mine. So unless your feeding me something worth eating, don't speak."

"You have something of mine." She said marching into his bedroom. "What?" He asked knowing exactly what it was. She marched over grabbing his ear. "Not until you give me my forms. All of them." He said. "I'm signing divorce papers. You'd have to cut my arm off and write yourself. And as for the other thing, it always was part mine and now I have the evidence to prove it. That's it." She said. He took her hand off his ear. "It can't be run by a woman." He said. "Excuse me? I run another company and it's quite successful." She said.

"Yes but a multimillion dollar corporation can not." He said. "Clearly your head is as big your company. Women can do anything men can do. I'll show you." She stomped off. He shrugged looking at her. 'What is her problem?' He thought. But by telling her she can't do it gives him the advantage of making more at a small price. "Thank you Roman." He smiled. But of course she has been in the business long enough to know about all the stops they would pull to get everything and anything that they wanted with no problem.

"Are you going to fight me or kiss me?" She asked. "I don't understand why your keeping me around to torture yourself.  You can do so much and you don't even need me." He praised her. She looked at the rain reaching for it. "Red. I like it." He smirked. "You know, I don't understand you one bit. So help me understand." She said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "What is it that ticks you off  about me?" She asked. "That your able to talk to me the way you talk to me because you have no consequences." He said.

"So now I need consequences for talking to my own husband? Wow spank me. I'm misusing freedom of speech and communication in a relationship." She said. "I won't do that but maybe I should." He said. She bent over the bench. "Oh why don't you?" She asked rolling her eyes. "I won't." He said. She stood up and went back to playing with her rain. She slowly walks into it. She laughs as she lays down in the grass enjoying the little tickles of the rain drops. "Get out of the rain." He tells her. "Come and get me." She said.

He turns her over and picks her up. He then brings her over to the bench. She keeps her eyes closed enjoying it for a few more seconds. "What do you like about me?" She asks. "I like that your able to do anything you want. Your beautiful and you don't even try. You have took more hits more than anyone I know and your still walking. I like that you look gorgeous with just raindrops in your hair. You don't take no for an answer and I admire that a lot. Your a lot of work and you keep me on my toes." He said.

She opened her big brown eyes gazing into his. She sat on his lap facing him. "Why do you treat me the way that you do? Your messing with my emotions." She said. "I'm doing what you asked of me." He said. "Your words can heal me in a heartbeat but they can also break me. Now I need to know for sure how you feel about me." She said. He cupped her cheeks looking at how beautiful she was. She was so soft under his touch. He ran his thumb near her eye following the raindrop from her hair.

He ran his fingers through it. "Your doing it again." She whispered. She parted his shirt and looking into his eyes. "I can help you forget about her." She whispered sucking on his neck. He gulped. She placed her soft lips on his Adam's apple being gentle. He tilted his head back as she sucked it making little circles on it. He groaned wanting her to do more. She went to his neck pulling his hair while finding his pressure point. "Laura...Wait..." He moaned into her ear. She hated how he could do this to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤