Chapter 5

"Good morning." He yawned walking into the kitchen. She made a face but quietly said hello. He opened the fridge and took out some milk. "It's on the table." She quietly said. He looked at his favorite cup of coffee sitting on the counter. "How did you--" She cut him off. "I spent a lot of time with you. To the point where I started to love you. And your taste was one of the many things I love about you." She answered getting up. "Wait. Where you going?" He asked. "To my life. Before you came back." She said.

"Alright. I'm sorry." He said. She pushed past him. He sighed. "Look. I know was a bit disrespectful but this is new to me." He said. She bit her cheek slowly turning back to him. "New to you? Ross you left me happily married. Like there would be nothing on this earth that could possibly tear us apart. And you know how you returned? Not to me. You have your reasons of coming here and it's not to rekindle our relationship but to make your company even larger." She sighed. "I'm trying to apologize here." He pointed out. "To who?"

They stayed in a moment of silence. He looked her. Really looked at her. She was gorgeous. Beautiful even. Her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. She runs her fingers through it every now and then. The omber really makes her eyes pop. Her nose right in line with her small lips. The small streak of blonde gave her skin that glow. He started to reach for her til the look of confusion brought him back to reality. "Just do whatever the hell you came to do. I have to get to work." She said completely walking away from him now.

"Amy. I'm telling you. I'm not crazy. She has photos and everything. I'm a married man." He said. She chuckles. "It's not funny. Why are you laughing?" He asked. "Because I think I just heard you say that your a married man." She said. "Because that's exactly what I said." He said biting his lip. "You have to be kidding me." She said. "I wish I was but I'm not. I gave her a ring. A home. And we were suppose to have a family." He said. "Excuse me? I thought that was our plan?" She asked him calmly.

"That's what I thought too. But apparently that plan has already been made." He said lowly. "What was that?" She asked. "Oh nothing. Just me trying to make sense of things." He swallowed. "Do you have any feelings for her?" She asked. "I don't know. I don't think I do. I bearly know the woman." He said. "Ross....You put a ring on her finger. I'm pretty sure you know her. More than you know right now." She sighed. "I don't know anything right now." He said. "You don't know if you still even want to marry me?" She asked.

"You know I do. I will." He said. "How? Your married. I knew it. I knew it. You leave for less than a day and your already in some kind of trouble." She said. "I didn't see any of this coming. I just wanted to expand my company but instead I'm hit with a lot of reality checks. I still didn't even find Lynch Corp. It's like it's completely off the grid." He said. "Ross deal with this. Now." She hung up forcefully. He sighed looking at the phone for a mean minute before being sure she absolutely hung up.

"How was you day at work?" He asked as they sat in the dining room. She narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm fine. A lot of paper work." She said playing with her food. "Where do you work?" He asked. She looked up and put the food in her mouth. "Mm..This is really good.Mmm." She said covering her mouth as she chewed. "It's her special recipe." He said pointing to the chef he hired hours before. She smiled and thanked the chef. "Thank you." She said. She smiled back going back to get the dessert. "How was your day?"

"I spent the day talking to Amy and trying to figure out what to do about our little situation here." He said. "It's not a situation. We are married not expecting." She rolled her eyes. "I know. It's just we need to think of solutions to get us both out of this Laura." He said. "Ross. I was there. You were there. Did you lose your memory or something because I can't keep trying to explain something that is common sense to you. I'm pretty sure you know that marriage is a huge step. Your trying to do that now."

"I'm fine. I just don't know." He said. "I love you. And I know the Ross I so deeply fell in love with and who is in love with me is still there. I'm not giving up on you. We said we'd take care of each other til death do us apart. I don't know what is going on with you but we can figure this out. Together." She said. "Your a sweet girl and all but I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. What is it that you want from me?" He asked her. She played with her ring.

"For you to accept me and it. I know it's been a tough 42 hours but come on. Give me a break. Arguing is not gonna solve anything." She said pushing her plate to the side. "Alright if that's how you want to play it." He said pushing his away also. "You still have that humor." She smiled painfully. "I drew this up earlier. I think it's best if we end it now so no one gets hurt." He said pushing the set of papers towards her. Her fingers touched the papers ever so slowly. Her heart stopped. Her eyes closed shut as she listened to the beating in her chest grow quieter. "Divorce?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello. Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤