Chapter 9

She laid down on the soft material taking in how kind it was to her frame. It seemed colder than usual. Probably because it was made for two. She laid flat out tossing the papers onto the ground. Why couldn't he see that this is where he should be? Where he belongs? The only place that he could call home. Lighting flashed. The only source of light in the big house of dead silence. She got up once again slipping on her slippers and making her way out of the room. She could hear the rumbles of thunder starting to pick up.

She walked out of the house slowly closing the door trying not to make a sound. The rain starting right as she got away. It poured as she walked slowly into her green house. She took cover near her flowers where only a little bit of rain to water them come in. She sat on the bench running her fingers through her wet hair. She covered her face as she cried softly. Not bothering to wipe her tears as she already was wet due to the heavy rain fall. She heard shuffling but the thunder rumbling with lightning drew her attention.

She wiped off her face. She shook as the wind smashed against her flesh. More shuffling and she looked up to find him approaching her swiftly. "What are you doing here?" She croaked. "Trying to sleep. What does it look like I'm doing here?" He asked. She rolled her eyes getting up. He held her hand. "No. Don't leave." He said. The quick flash on lightning bringing light to his face. "Why not?" She asked. "Because you were here first. I'm sorry." He whispered looking at woman. She pulled away her hand and moved away from him.

"It raining pretty hard. Why aren't you inside?" He asked. "It helps me think." She said. Truth be told she came out here to mask out her loud wails of sorrow. "Why are you out here?" She asked not looking at him even for a second. "To find you." He said. She looked at him this time. He looked at her too. But he didn't have that blank stare he always had since they first met. He looked at her with a worried expression. He was worried about her and he didn't understand why but he was and that was what really mattered.

She walked out into the rain then walked back in. "Don't do that." He said. "Why not?" She asked. "Because you'll get sick." He said. "What if I want to?" She asked. "Why would you want to get sick?" He asked. So he'll take care of her. She walked out again causing him to get up and pull her back in. "Stop." He ordered. She ignored him and tried to do it again. The dark skies grew darker and the thunder grew louder as he grabbed a hold of her, holding her against her own will.

Her chest rising and falling as she bit her lip in frustration and anger. She couldn't hit him because he had her hands. He looked at her lips then down her physique. Her shirt, well his shirt soaked through. All the black lace visible and within his reach. He let go of her hands but didn't back away from her. She looked at him. He was just centimeters away from her. He looked like the man she fell in love with years before and he still is. "Don't do that to me." She said. He didn't respond. He ran his fingers through her hair.

She responded and he liked it. He brought himself closer and didn't think for a second. "Ross don't do t--" He pressed his lips against hers. She kissed back without a second thought. He cut off her air supply completely devouring her lips with complete dominance. He groaned not being able to bring her any closer. She moaned as he allowed her to breathe as he planted kisses on her cheek down to her neck. She felt the buttons become undone and her entire front became exposed to him. He planted hot kisses down her chest.

"Ross..." She panted as he picked her up. She shook her head. This wasn't him. She ran her fingers through his hair and he gave the same reaction he always does underneath her touch. "No.." He groaned rubbing their centers against each other. She gasped and he quickly darted his tongue in. She gave in fighting back as he laid her on the ground crawling on top of her. She bit his lip and he growled. His eyes grew darker. She pressed against his chest pushing him off a little bit. She wanted this but not like this. He pulled away.

She moved away getting up. "Laura wait." He called to her. She dashed away. He followed quickly behind her.  "Hold on." He said. She looked at him with tears streaming down her face. "How could---Why did you do that?" She cried. "I'm sorry. I--don't know." He sighed defeated. She wiped off her tears although they were bearly noticeable. He noticed them. "That's not fair! That's not fair to me!" She sniffed. He wanted to comfort her even though he was the reason for her tears. "No! Just stay away from me." She said walking towards her room.

"What do you want from me?" He asked. "You just don't get it do you?" She asked. He shrugged. "I'm trying here." He said. "No! No your not! You'd rather have me sign those papers and get rid of me as fast as you can! But then you do things like that and can't explain your actions and you expect me to sign those papers? Give me a solid good reason! Right here right now why I should sign them!" She shouted. "You'll be free to do whatever you want." He said. She slapped him and slammed the door shut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow...Comment and vote!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤