Prologue

(This story is the sequel to my other story Little Dragon Warriors. That story followed the basic storyline of Akatsuki no Yona the anime, with a few minor adjustments. Therefore you do not have to read LDW, unless you want to.)

-Fire Tribe-The Ambush-Present-
A group of Fire Tribe officers were making their way from a village, carrying a cart full of things that they were able to grab.
"You officers over there!" A shout rang through the mountain pass, causing a few of the officers to glance at one another in confusion. "Stop right there!"
"Who are you?!" Questioned the head officer to the group of 7 shadows.
"This land has become our territory! Hand over all your money if you value your lives." A female, face covered by a hood that only revealed a few stray red hairs, demanded.
"Bandits?" One officer boredly glanced at the group. "They don't seem very big in number." Another observed.
"Hey, do away with them quickly." The head officer commanded.
"Well spoken scum! Keep your eyes peeled and look carefully! We are the fierce Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch!" The red haired female stated.
With a smirk, one of the shadows swiped her cloak off, blinding some of the officers as the sun reflected off of the scales of her wings.
It's funny, honestly. Especially since this had only begun three days ago! The (H/C) thought as she soared through the sky and towards the officers.