Ch.19: The Elder Story

Yona:

Y/N:

Y/N:

-Night-Gin Dragon Hut-Gin Clan-The Gin Dragon's hut was a lot different from the elder's

The Gin Dragon's hut was a lot different from the elder's. It was outside the circle of the village, closer to the river, hidden inside of a building that looked quite similar to Kija's.
Though it didn't look quite as luxurious, it had many rooms and was about as tall as a pine tree or oak.
The males, other than Akio, were seperated into their own rooms on the third floor, while Y/N brought Yona to her room at the top, fifth floor.
"Wah, Yona-sama, you look so cute in Y/N's old kimono!" Nagisa squealed as she entered Y/N's bedroom, without knocking, where the two female travelers were finishing getting dressed.
"It's not old, Nagisa, I wore it the day before I left." Y/N, calmly, pointed out. "Though, it does look a lot better on you than on me, Yona-hime." She told the red head, as if to reassure her.
"I'm glad you think so." Yona shyly smiled at the two other females. "I haven't worn a kimono in awhile." She admitted.
"How tragic!" Nagisa wailed, about to pounce on Yona to give her a hug, only to be pushed away by Y/N's foot.
"Oi, don't touch my mistress with your gross crying!" Y/N shouted.
"Aha~ Your jealousy is showing N/N~" Nagisa giggled, pinching at the (H/C)'s cheeks as soon as her crocodile tears finished.
"Tch. Just get out so we can finish getting ready." Y/N huffed, pushing her stepsister fully out of the room and slamming the door shut.
"You and Akio have such a nice family." Yona smiled innocently, as if not having sensed the dark aura surrounding the sisters before Nagisa had left.
"Yeah, sure." Y/N calmly responded, sitting at a small bureau, with a cracked mirror and pulling her (H/C) hair into a high bun, leaving only two strands loose.
As soon as the two were completely finished, the duo went down to the main floor, where the others were waiting.
"You look really cute, Yona-hime." Akio awkwardly told the red haired princess as soon as his eyes landed on her.
Yona blushed in reply and smiled. "Thank you, Akio!" She said.
Y/N grinned slightly, crossing her arms over her chest, before glancing at the other males with a quirked eyebrow. "What?" She questioned.
"That kimono is too short!" Yoon exclaimed, trying his best to cover his blazing cheeks.
"What if some man saw you like that?!" Kija added, worriedly.
"I've walked around the village like this before, plus the men I don't trust are away." Y/N calmly stated, completely oblivious. "Where's Liza-sama?" She suddenly asked.
"She said she's getting things prepared with the other women!" Zeno beamed.
"I told her no parties." Y/N groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Alright, let's go." Sighed the female, walking to the exit of the building, the others following. The males trying their best not to look at her exposed legs.