Legend 13: An Order

[For more information on what happens with Tae-jun, you can read Chapters 54-59 in the manga]

-3 Days Later-
"Excuse me." A voice caught Y/N's attention as she was carrying a pail of water.
"Hmm...?" Y/N blinked as she turned around to see a chubby male a bit taller than herself. Even though he was wearing a Fire Tribe military uniform, Y/N felt oddly calm with his presence. "Oh, hello officer." She calmly greeted.
"You don't look like a villager." The male stated in the same tone as hers, except his held a hint of curiousness.
Y/N narrowed her eyes slightly as she watched Tae-Jun sneaking out of Mi-Rae's home, closely followed by Yona and Hak. Though, when she saw the officer turning in the direction she was looking at, she quickly tried to catch his attention. "Uhm-! That's because I'm actually a merchant! My brother and I came across this village a couple of years ago and come visit from time to time." Y/N explained.
"Oh, I see." The officer said, not once mentioning how she seemed young or that she was a female. "There are a group of bandits running around, so I'd stick close to your brother if I was you." He informed.
Y/N straightened her posture as she looked the male straight in the eyes. "I'm well aware of the Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch, though they do not pose a threat to anyone who is willing to help the villagers." She kindly explained, though her tone caused shivers to run up the male's spine.
The man nodded, seeming to understand. "I am Heuk-chi, and I work for the General Kan Soo-Jin's son, Lord Kan Tae-jun." the officer introduced himself, meanwhile Y/N watched the trio as they snuck behind, Hak and Yona looking like they were about to fight the officer while Tae-jun looked frantic.
"I am Y/N, nice to meet your acquaintance." Y/N politely replied.
"Does your last name happen to be L/N?" Heuk-chi questioned, immediately bringing the female back to the conversation.
"I see that my reputation travels." She stated, changing the pail of water to her other hand. "Why do you ask?" She quizzically stared at the man as she placed her now free hand on her hip.
"The office recieved this anonymous letter specifically addressed to a Miss L/N." Heuk-chi stated, holding up a fancy red envelope with the royal crest.
Anonymous my ass. Y/N sweatdropped, though kept her blank expression. "I see, thank you very much, Heuk-chi-san, it's hard to get mail when I'm traveling around. It must be from my uncle about my sickly grandmother's condition." She admitted, accepting the letter.
"Ah, I see. I hope it is good news. I will be taking my leave now." Heuk-chi bowed respectfully, before walking away.
Y/N sighed in relief that the three had successfully gotten into a good hiding spot, before looking down at the letter in suspicion. "I'll deal with you later." She murmured, easily folding it with one hand and slipping it into the pocket of her cloak, before continuing on her way to where she had first been heading towards.

-DD&THHB Hideout-Noon-
"Akio." Y/N called out to her brother a few minutes after Hak and Yona went off to do some practice further into the woods away from the small camp that the team had created while helping the villages.
"Yeah?" Akio questioned, glancing away from his sleeping mat he had just rolled up.
It was just him and his twin; with Shin-ah feeling better, Yoon and Kija had brought him to the village, while Jaeha and Zeno went through the villages to lend a hand to any of the villagers that needed it.
"I got a letter today from one of the officers. I think that it is from Su-Won." The (H/C) calmly stated, causing the silver haired male to instantly freeze.
"How does he know where you are? What does he want?" Akio asked through clenched teeth.
"He's not a complete idiot, Akio, I'm sure he heard about the bandits and thought it had something to do with me." Y/N answered.
"Why you?" Akio asked, walking over to his sister and sitting on the log beside her.
"We didn't exactly leave on good terms in the Earth clan. Or Port Awa." Y/N replied.
"He was at the Port? Does he know that-"
"He knows that Yona is alive." Y/N answered her brother before he could finish his question.
"Oh my Lord Hiryuu." Akio stood up and began pacing back and forth, repeating the phrase a couple of times before his (E/C) hues widened. "Is that why you had that hand print on your cheek that day? Y/N, you said it was a drunk girl you got into a fight with!" He exclaimed, immediately sitting beside the female and cupping her cheeks, gently running his thumbs over them as if she had gotten slapped just recently.
"Akio, I'm fine. I was the one to provoke Su-Won so it was my fault in the first place." Y/N assured, placing her hands over his own. "I haven't read the letter yet, I was waiting to be with you before I did, so I have no clue what it says." Y/N quickly changed the subject and pulled out the red envelope.
The twins sat hunched over the paper as soon as Y/N took it out of the envelope and unraveled it.

'Dear Y/N,
I hope that all is going well for you and Akio, though as of recently I have noticed a certain decline in certain traded goods in your common areas.
Though I wish that this letter was about the economic wellbeing of your trade and of our kingdom, I have another issue to discuss.
Now this is for your eyes and your eyes only. Of course, you may show Akio as I'm sure you would have done without my say anyhow, but as soon as only you two have finished reading, please destroy this letter.
I am in need of your assistance, Y/N. Though I wish I could ask Akio, I know that you have the ability to help me.
Come and meet me at the entrance of Hiryuu Castle, I'll be waiting.

Yours Truly,
Su-Won

P.S. This is not a request but an order. '

Y/N's eyebrow twitched, while Akio looked flabbergasted by what had been scrawled out with Su-Won's neat penmanship.
"What does he mean by assistance? And what's with writing 'yours truly'?! That bastard!" Akio shouted.
"Please do calm down." Y/N sighed as Akio began to pace once more.
"Calm down?! You're a little too calm Y/N!" Akio exclaimed. Y/N rolled her eyes and got up, tossing the paper into the fire, before going into the tent with Akio watching in surprise.
"So you're actually going to meet him?" Akio questioned, a look of shock and confusion covering his expression as he watched his sister messing around with her satchel.
"Of course not!" Y/N scoffed, causing the older L/N to sigh in relief. "I'm going to ambush him. He should know that nobody orders L/N Y/N!" Shouted the (H/C), looking the most furious that the older male had ever seen.
Akio, in response to his angered twin, turned a ghostly white and fainted.

[I am honestly so jealous of Akio's and Y/N's relationship. Though it seems romantic, it is 10000% platonic. The two are just so protective over one another and balance each other out, and while I have siblings of my own I don't have a close bond like these two do. Of course we also didn't go through what they did, and you all will find out what that is later on in the story.]