Legend 10: The Broken Lord Arrives

[A/N: The next few chapters are mostly based on the manga, so I apologize that the characters are not as involved, I just felt that this would be important for the story line.]

-Fire Tribe Soutner Government Office-2 weeks before-
"Who are these people?" The head general questioned, looking at the three men that were tied up on the floor in front of him.
"Who? They're the bandits, Master Dol-bal. Aren't they the ones you told us to arrest?" The soldier proudly questioned.
"N-no! The ones I told you to arrest are not these! The leader was a woman, and she had men and a girl who seemed like monsters with her! They call themselves the 'Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch'!" Dol-bal exclaimed, glaring at his soldiers as they began to cackle at the name. "Are you making fun of me?!" He shouted at them.
"Get out of the way." A cold voice stated.
"What's that?! Who do you take me for?!" Dol-bal shouted, turning around, only to become pale.
"Do you want to be trampled?" The man on the horse questioned, his glare just as freezing as the tone in his voice.
"G-Geneeal Kan Soo-Jin's son! Lord Kan Kyo-ga! I apologize for my insolence!" Dol-bal bowed.
It was awkwardly silent, before Dol-bal spoke up once more. "If I humbly may, Lord Kyo-ga, there is something I want to discuss! Around the area of Katan Village of the Fire Tribe, There is a group of outlaws who are performing injustices against the officials...No, even against te general, Lord Soo-jin!" He stated.
"Master Dol-bal!" One of the soldiers looked frantic.
"They're turning the impoverished villages into their territory. They're an appalling group that snatches away the taxes we gather from people." Dol-bal continued, as if not hearing his fellow soldier.
"Stand down! Isn't it your job to take care of groups like that?!" Snapped Lord Kyo-ga's bodyguard.
"Yes, it is, but that group...has monsters that can fly in the sky and make their arm gigantic...Their name is unexpected...Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch!" Dol-bal stated.
"I'm going to crush you." Lord Kyo-ga stated coldly, rearing up his horse.
"Listen! Listen please! With the power you have as the convoy general who leads all of the soldiers of the Fire Tirbe. Please, please crush them!" Shouted Dol-bal.
As Lord Kyo-ga began to trot away on his horse, he paused when going by one of the bandits that was tied up, whom looked badly beaten up like his comrads. "I remember...The Dark Dragon...and the Happy Hungry bunch. The girl that was protected by the monster that devoured my arm...rigt...that's the name she gave us...They said it was their territory,,," He said, looking shaken up by the rememberance of the gold eyed monster.

-1 week ago-
"What? There's no way...The Lord is going to get rid of the bandits?!"
"That's right. Since we're going to get rid of the bandits, we have arrived from Saika castle. Tis is General Kan Soo-Jin's son, Lord Kan Tae-jun. And I am his aide, Heuk-chi." A short, chubby man said as he stood beside his grey haired lord.
This means that the people at Saika think this is important. Most of the soldiers began to think.
"I know this is sudden, but...Lord Tae-jun is tired from the long journey from Saika. He is currently recovering." Heuk-chi stated, motioning to the burnt out male.

-Few Days later-
Ever since that day...everything in my vision is...grey....but when I open my eyes, I...let that person...that person's burning light...that precious person...doesn't disappear. If I could turn it back... Tear began to cloud Lord Tae-jun's vision.
"Mister Heuk-chi. Didn't Lord Tae-jun come here to get rid of the bandits?" One of the soldiers asked.
"Well, in a way..." The aide replied.
"Then why is he just sitting and looking outside everyday?" Asked another soldier.
"As you can see, he's a pitiful person." Heuk-chi pointed out.
"Don't give us a pitiful person!" One of the soldiers exclaimed. "Lord Dol-bal has been dismissed! Not to mention we are behind on the taxcollections.If he is going to be uselss, you should just return to the caslte!"
"Do those bandits really exist? Our current information is insufficient." Heuk-chi replied.
"Well...We haven't actually seen them, but, there are definently bandits that are attacking government officials. However, the information from the witnesses is a little hard to believe." The main soldier spoke up.
"What do you mean?" Heuk-chi questioned.
"A man who has an arm that grows, a green-haired man and a (H/C) girl that can fly, and a man wearing a mask and wig, and a silver haired boy. To finish it off, the leader is some girl. The name of the group is also 'the Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch'.''"
"The girl you were talking about sounds attractive." Heuk-chi calmly stated.
"Anyways, we need to quickly exterminate thses bandits and quickly collect those taxes or the higher usp are going to start complaining."
"Working for the governemtn is tough work." Heuk-chi agreed.
The door suddenly swung open, revealing a solider as he began to crawl in, beaten up. "Th-they showed up...It's them! The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch!"
"Lord Tae-jun! Now let's show those bandits-!" The soldier that had been talking to Heuk-chi paused as he watched Tae-jun bow up and down.
"Please punish the sinful me!" The young lord cried out.
"Lord Tae-jun is currentlhy praying." Heuk-chi spoke up as he gestured towards his boss.
"Please leave!" The soldier cried out.