Legend 1: Recovery

-Ik-Su's Hut-1 Week before Ambush-
"Yoon, please be gentle." Y/N whimpered, her fingernails digging into the palms of her hands.
"I'm trying to, but you keep moving!" Yoon scolded the (H/C).
"I can't help it, no one has ever touched me there-Ouch! That hurt!" Shouted the young female as she turned to glare at the younger male. "My wings are sensitive, y'know?!" She snapped.
Yoon huffed in aggravation. "Well it's a good thing I'm finished then! I told you not to get your wings wet, it causes the bandages to stick." Yoon scolded, causing Y/N to roll her silver orbs as her wings neatly folded behind her back. She winced a bit at the sting that came from the stitches that were placed in her left wing, which had been torn when saving Jaeha from being shot by _.
"I feel as if this is almost my fault." Hak shrugged, casually munching on an apple.
"But she went into the rain to find me!" Akio, Y/N's older twin brother, exclaimed.
"Though her magnificent wing would've been fine if she didn't save me!" Jaeha dramatically stated.
"Guys, don't worry, I don't blame any one of you." Y/N sighed as she put her cloak back on. "I blame all three of you." She added afterwards, sending the three a heated glare that sent shivers through their spines.
"How terrifying." Jaeha whimpered, Akio and Hak nodding in agreement.
Both Y/N and Yoon rolled their eyes. "Anyways, as long as you don't use it too much, your wing should heal fine." Yoon told the Dragon descendant.
"How boring." Y/N scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Though I guess you're right, thank you Yoon." She sighed.
Yoon nodded as he put the old bandages into a disposal bin.
"We're back!" Kija's voice traveled into the hut, causing the five to glance outside the hut, where they could see the rest of the gang walking towards them.
Earlier that morning, Hak and Y/N had returned to the hut, seeing how the rain from the night before had finally let up. Of course the two were scolded for being out so late, being gone so long, as well as Y/N's bandages being dampened.
So while Y/N and Hak were to get dried off, as well as have Y/N's bandages changed, Yoon had sent the others out to 'make themselves useful'. Akio and Jaeha had stayed behind to make sure Y/N was ok. Well...That was Akio's reason, Jaeha just wanted to see the female without her shirt. Poor Green Dragon was disappointed when all Y/N ended up taking off was her cloak.
"Great, put the firewood over there, and the plants here." Yoon directed Kija and Shinah to the side of the hut, and to Yona and Zeno on the porch of the hut.
"How are you feeling, Y/N?" Yona smiled kindly at the only other female in the group.
"A bit sore, but Yoon says my wing shall heal, so I'll be fine." Y/N assured the red head.
"Zeno is very pleased to hear that Miss Gin is doing good!" The excited blond beamed as he stood beside Yona, his hands behind his back.
"You can just call me Y/N." The (H/C) told Zeno with her usual blank expression.
"If that's what you want Miss Y/N~!" Zeno giggled and skipped away cheerfully.
"You don't have to add the-Ugh, nevermind." Y/N sighed as she shook her head, Yona covered her mouth as she giggled.
"We still have to get used to his unique personality." Yona said with a caring smile as the two glanced at where Zeno had gone to talk to a slowly becoming flustered Kija.
"He's a lot like Akio, though." Y/N observed, tapping her (S/C) cheek with her index finger.
"I don't think he's anything like me."
Jumping in surprise, both females separated and stared at Akio with wide eyes. The usual beaming male was pouting, mostly because his own sister compared him to the blond that he, for some reason, disliked.
"Now that I think about it, they both are kind of alike." Yoon, who was near the group while picking at the herbs that had been collected, put in his own thoughts. This caused Akio to look even more upset.
"I don't really see it." Yona commented, causing Akio to look at her with a hopeful gaze in his (E/C) orbs. "They both have a lot of energy and mean well, but Zeno is a lot more cuter and Akio is more respectful." The red head stated, causing the silver haired male to go into a corner as a dark aura surrounded him. "Oh dear." Yona looked surprised at the moping male.
"Not again." Yoon scoffed.
"He's all yours, Yona-hime." Y/N said, waving to the younger female, who had a confused and shocked expression, as the (H/C) quickly walked away.
"Where are you going?!" Yoon questioned, sending a 'you better no do anything stupid' look in her direction.
"I'm going for a walk, so please calm down Mommy." Y/N calmly replied as she continued to walk.
"May I accompany you, Y/N?" Kija stuttered out as Zeno pushed the White Dragon in her direction.
Boredly looking away from a ranting and flustered Yoon, Y/N looked at the older Dragon descendent and nodded. "Sure." She agreed.
"I don't think she's listening to you anymore." Hak told Yoon, who hadn't noticed that the younger L/N twin was nowhere to be seen.
"Eh?" Yoon stopped his ranting and glanced around. "How dare she just walk away!" He furiously exclaimed.
"Maybe she's tired of you." Jaeha shrugged nonchalantly.
The remaining males sweatdropped as they watched Yoon join Akio in the dark corner, muttering, "Is she really tired of me?"

-Y/N's POV-
"I like being outside after it rains." I told Kija as we walked away from the others.
"R-really? Why is that?" Kija asked, looking at me with that cute childish expression of curiosity.
"It's quiet and calm. So I find it enjoyable." I answered, stretching my arms out above my head, then wincing.
Dang it, I hate that my wing is like this. It had never caused me any problems until now. Well there is that one time...
"Does it hurt a lot?" Hearing Kija's voice, I quickly looked at him. I was surprised to see the look of concern in his eyes.
How upsetting, for all my life it had only been Akio who was ever concerned for me. At least until we met Yoon.
"Yeah, it does." I answered his question while nodding my head. "But it's more uncomfortable then anything with my cloak against it." I told him.
"Then why don't you take it off?" He suggested, as the both of us stood near a small creak.
"Pervert." I said staring at him unamused.
Though I understood that he didn't mean it in any way like that, he was just too innocent. It's just so easy to get him flustered, and for some reason I enjoy being the reason he gets so nervous.
"I would never mean something so ungentlemanly! Y-you understand that don't you?" Kija stuttered over his own words as his cheeks turned the same color as Yona-hime's hair in a matter of seconds.

-Normal POV-
Kija stared in shock as Y/N suddenly burst into a laughing fit. Clutching her stomach as she tried to contain her breathing, she locked her silver orbs onto Kija's blue ones as an amused smile covered her lips.
"I'm just teasing you, Kija. I know that you only mean well." She stated, softly patting the poor male's stained cheeks.
"It's not funny though." Kija pouted.
"It is for me~" Y/N cooed, grinning as she held her hands behind her back. "You should feel proud of yourself, it means I trust you." She stated.
"Really?" Kija questioned in an excited tone, blue orbs sparkling as he smiled. "Does this mean you'll finally call me big brother?!"
"Eh....No." Y/N said, face expression instantly becoming neutral once more.
"I tried." Kija sighed, slumping a bit. He then noticed something. "You changed the topic." He pointed out.
"Did I?" Y/N shrugged.
"If your wings are uncomfortable, then just don't wear your cloak." Kija told the younger female.
"But then people can see my wings." Y/N stated.
"No one is around other than us." Kija pointed out once more.
"I won't take my chances." Her voice was stern and cold, but Kija noticed the unsure expression on her face.
Staring at her for a moment, Kija scowled. "Are you afraid of getting them hurt again?" He questioned, causing the female to stiffen.
"Of course not. My wings aren't that fragile." She pouted. "Let's just drop the subject. We need to be getting back anyways. Lunch will be served soon." Y/N said, beginning to walk the way that they had come.
Kija watched her with a look of confusion and concern. From what he knew about the Gin Dragon Twins was limited, as they kept everything among themselves. So it was obvious that the two relied on each other for such a long time and that it was hard for them to bring anyone into their life. Though what had happened for the two to end up like that?
She said she trusts me. Kija thought. Maybe, if I try a little harder, I can be a part of that too.
"Kija! Are you coming?!" Y/N's concerned voice caused the white haired to snap out of his thoughts and look at the (H/C) who was panting. As if she had just run back to where he was.
Smiling, Kija nodded and walked up to her. "Sorry." He apologized. "How far did you get before you realized I wasn't with you?" He asked curiously.
"Half way." Y/N shamefully replied. "You were too quiet for too long."
Kija laughed as they both began to walk back together. "I thought you liked the quiet." He stated.
"I guess your guises chatter is starting to grow on me." Y/N replied, scratching her cheek in embarassement.
Smiling, Kija patted the (H/C)'s head. Slowly but surely, she'll recover from the pain in her heart. Right?

(A/N: I didn't mean for this being a Kija chapter, oops.)