Legend 2: The Kindess of Yoon

-Ik-Su's Hut-3 Days Before the Ambush-
All of the gang were fast asleep on the ground of Ik-Su's hut, lying on mats that Yoon had lying around.
The sun was barely rising when one of sleeping figures sat up and tiredly glanced at those who lied around her. When her violet orbs landed on a rolled up mat, she quickly looked around the small building to find her missing friend. "Akio." Whispered the runaway princess as she reached out to the closest sleeping body and shook him.
"What is it, Princess?" The silver haired male questioned, bolting into a sitting position and staring at Yona wide-eyed.
"Yoon is missing!" Yona pointed to the rolled up mat.
Staring at the red head with an 'are you serious?' expression, Akio yawned and shifted back into his sleeping position. "I'm sure he's fine." He yawned.
"But what if he's not!" Yona puffed out her cheeks in a pout at the silver haired male's ease.
"He can take care of himself, Yona-hime. He's probably at that place." Y/N, Akio's twin sister, stated in a cold and tired tone.
"What place?" Yona asked, tilting her head in confusion.
Turning on her side to stare at the only other female on the team, Y/N narrowed her silver orbs at the red head. "You're not going to go back to sleep, are you?" She questioned.
"Unfortunately not, once she gets interested in something she'll do anything to figure it out." Chuckled a new voice.
"Shut up Hak/Kimoi-kun*!" Both females shouted.

___Quick Time Skip___
"Yoon!" Two children excitedly ran up to the young male as he entered what was left of a village.
"It's been a long time, how have you been?" Yoon smiled as he hugged the children.
"Hungry..." The little boy replied sorrowfully.
"Okay, I'll have you something warm right away." Yoon promised, tugging his small cart further into the village, only to stop at a shack-like hut. "Granny Mi-Rae, how are you feeling? I brought some medicine." Stated the young male as he looked at an old, sickly woman who was crouching on the front porch.
"What's this? You came? I thought you wouldn't come again." The woman scowled.
"Yoon."
Hearing another voice call for him, Yoon turned to look at an older man. "Old man Se-dol." Yoon greeted.
"It's been a long time. You didn't show up for a while so I was getting worried." Se-dol said, looking relieved.
"I went away for a bit. How's everything?" Yoon questioned calmly.
"As you can see, the food is scarce...And there are only the sick and elderly here." Se-dol answered gloomily. "Despite that, the taxes have only gotten heavier."
"There was another tax increase?" Yoon asked in surprise.
"Yes. Collections have been severe. We can't change it." Sighed the old leader as Yoon frowned.
"I have provisions. I'll pass them around to everyone." Offered the blue eyed beauty.
"Thank you...By the way, are those people behind you friends of yours?" Se-dol questioned.
Looking confused, Yoon turned around, before turning pale at the sight of his new (and old) friends standing there. "Why are you guys here!?" He shouted, a tick mark appearing on his temple.
"You left so stealthily, I got worried." Yona admitted.
"I accompanied the princess." Akio and Kija answered in sync.
"Zeno came along with Seiryuu's fluff! It's snugly." Zeno happily said, hidden a bit under the white fluff that was a part of Shinah's outfit.
"Go back!" Yoon ordered.
"Right away." Y/N lazily saluted, half asleep as she rode on Akio's back piggyback style.
"Yoon, I'm hungry." Hak stated. "Yoon, can you make some Perilla porridge?" Jaeha added with an innocent smile.
"Go right now you good-for-nothing's." Yoon scowled.
Suddenly all of the males -and Y/N- surrounded Shinah.
"This really is warm." Jaeha commented, Y/N humming in agreement as her body was mostly engulfed in the fluff of Shinah's outfit. "Right?" Zeno giggled.
"Snuggly and fluffy." Kija sighed happily.
"Are you listening, you beasts?!" Yoon shouted in aggravation.
"You're helping this village out, right? We'll help you." Yona offered.
"You can't! You'll attract too much attention!" Yoon exclaimed.
"We'll do our best not to." The red haired princess stated in determination as she stood beside the ex-general and four 'beasts', who looked way out of place.
"That's impossible." Y/N muttered from her hiding place in Shinah's fluff.
"You attract too much attention by just being alive!" Stated Yoon. "This place has sick people and isn't safe. It isn't the type of place a princess should come to." Sighed the 15-year-old male.
"Yoon." Yona frowned, suddenly looking serious. "It is because I'm Kouka's princess...and especially because I am King Il's daughter, that I think it is a place I should come to. I want to know the effects of the things my father did." She stated.
Frowning, Yoon ran his fingers through his hair and a sigh passed his lips. He knew by now that it would be hard to try and change her mind. "Fine, you can help." He agreed, in which caused Yona to cheer.

(Kimoi: Creep | What Y/N has called Hak since they met in story 1)