Legend 11: The Lord Goes Undercover

-1 week later-Front of Katan Village-
"Lord Tae-jun, your appearance!" The soldiers looked at their leader, who had his grey hair down and was wearing commoner clothing.
"I'm going to go undercover in Katan Village." Tae-jun announced. "Going in head-on has been difficult. Therefore, I'll infilitrate disguised as a villager, and investiage the bandits from the interior." He explained.

___Quick Time Skip___
"Lord Tae-jun, if you find yourself in danger, please use this." One of the soldiers said, handing him a stick. "It's a signal flare. When it's shot, we'll launch an attack on Katan Village." He explained.
"Alright." Tae-jun nodded, delicately putting it away, before putting the sack over his shoulder and leaving the head quarters.

At the rememberance of his leaving, Tae-jun shook his head. He had been hiding behind a bush, wondering when would be the right time to just walk out. Or if he should stay behind the bush till his legs go numb. His mind slowly transferred from his fear of being caught by the bandits to his finding of the beautiful Princess Yona, which was suddenly disrupted by a rustling behind him.
Hesitantly, Tae-jun glanced behind, yelping as he looked at a masked man. As the man held his hand out, Tae-jun began to freak out, wondering if this death god would finish the others work and kill him, only to feel like his soul was abut to leave his body when the man picked up a tiny squirrel he didn't even know was sitting right by his side.
"Shin-ah." A familiar voice caused both males to glance at the approaching white dragon. "Don't go out too much. You're still not completely healed yet." Kija insisted, being followed by a (H/C) female wearing a white hood, her silver eyes seeming to glow.
Another death god?! Tae-jun began to panic, cowering.
"What's wrong? Are you sitting down there because you don't feel well?" The female questioned gently, kneeling beside him.
"Y-yeah. I'm...a little dizzy." Tae-jun stuttered out.
"That's serious." Kija said, picking up Tae-jun effortlessly. "Do not fear, you'll be better in no time if you see Yoon." He said.
"I'm okay! I'm okay!" Tae-jun cried out.
"You don't have to be so reserved! Yoon can do wonders with medicine." Kija assured, beginning to carry Tae-jun, though Y/N and Shin-ah stayed by the bush.
"He seems a bit suspicious, don't you think?" Y/N calmly questioned the blue dragon, who slowly nodded in his agreement. Y/N sighed, running her fingers through her tousled (H/L) strands. "I guess I better go make sure Kija doesn't give away any secrets. Keep Shin-ah safe, Ao." Y/N ordered the squirrel, whom saluted as if it understood the silver dragon, as she quickly followed Kija's footsteps.
"What, Yooon isn't here?" Kija asked Zeno, who was surrounded by the village children, as Y/N walked up.
"Yep, he left." Zeno nodded his head.
"I see. I have an emergency, but..." Kija frowned.
"Zeno can look after him!" Zeno beamed cheerfully. "With Miss Gin's help, too!" The blond said, looking at Y/N, who was surprised that he had noticed her arrival.
"I see, I'll leave him to you two." Kija agreed, placing Tae-jun on the porch that Zeno was sitting on, before dashing off, possibly to find Shin-ah once more.
"Is that old man sick?" A little girl questioned, pulling on Y/N's sleeve.
"Seems so." Y/N nodded. "Why don't you go get him some ginger?" she softly said.
"Ok!" The girl agreed, rushing into the small cottage, while Y/N sat down between Zeno and Tae-jun, only to suddenly be tackled by the other children.
"Haha, you're so popular with the children, Miss Gin~!" Zeno exclaimed cheerfully.
"Here." Tae-jun was brought from his thoughts of 'being captured' when the little girl now stood infront of him, holding out a bowl of a murky liquid.
"What's this?" Tae-jun questioned.
"Ginger soup! It works well against illness. Warm yourself up!" The girl beamed.
"Ginger...?" Tae-jun looked at the cracked bowl in his hand with a look of disgutst. Impossible, they figured out my plan and are trying to poisoin me! "Ooops, my hand slipped." He announced, as the liquid teetered out of the bowl as it slipped from his hand.
Tae-jun's eyes widened in surprise as Zeno suddenly captured the hot liquid in his hands. "What are you-" He questioned, before being cut off by Zeno's shout.
"Hurry and get the bowl!" Tae-jun quickly picked up the bowl, and watched as Zeno put the liquid he was able to catch back into it. "Oh no...If only...these hands were as big as Hakuiryuu's." Zeno sighed, looking at his scorched hands in pity, before smiling at Tae-jun. "Sorry, some of it spilt." He said.
"What a waste." A little boy said. "Right?" The girl agreed.
"Hey, is it alright to give this to them?" Zeno questioned Tae-jun.
"Huh? Oh...yes..." Tae-jun agreed, looking unsure.
Tae-jun watched in confusion as the children greedily drank up the ramnder of his 'ginger soup'.
"Do you see the faces of those children?" Y/N asked, shocking the male who had yet to really notice her presence.
"They're desperate." Tae-jun answered.
"It's because that's the first meal they've had today." Zeno replied, licking some of the soup left on his hands.
"That one bowl has enough to feed them both?" Taejun asked in surprise.
"Tht's right. That's a given here . Just one drop is a precious drop of life." Y/N told him, her monotone expression ever so present.
"Mister." The little girl pulled at Tae-jun's sleeve. "I'm sorry. We drank the ginger soup. Are you ok?" She asked, looking at him hopefully.
"Oh...no, I'm already fine." He assured her. "I'm the one who's sorry." He responded.
I'm the one who's sorry? What am I blabbering about to these people sheltering the bandits? As if this is the first meal they've had today. It's obviously a lie. The Fire Tribe is not that deteriorated.
"Do you still not understand, young Lord?" Zeno asked, causing Tae-jun to look at him in shock. "Well, coming here was a good opportunity, right? You should take your time to look around!" Beamed the yellow dragon. "So next time you come, you can bring candy for everyone too!" He exclaimed, patting Tae-jun shoulder, as said male drifted away into his thoughts.
"Ah, is Kimoi-kun finally going to teach you sword lessons? Good for you!" Y/N's cheered upon seeing her red haired master.
"Yes. Although I'm still practicing with a wooden sword." Yona pouted.
"Mister is being cautious too, huh?" Zeno smiled, before the two watched the female begin to walk away.
"O-Oi!" Y/N stuttered as Tae-jun began to run in the direction that Yona had disappeared to.
That voice! It's...not...Princess...Yona... He thought, suddenly coming to a hult and croucing into a fatal position.

-That Night-
Tae-jun shivered as he walked along the empty paths of the village, wondering how there could be no inn at all in the village, before he suddenly saw a light and he rushed to it. A fire! He thought joyfully, tossing his bag to the side and kneeling infront of it. "I thought I was going to freeze to death." He said aloud in relief.
Glancing away from the orange flames, the already pale male seemed to become even paler as he looked at a familiar Thunder Beast.
"...Is this...your campfire? I am going to use it for a bit." Tae-jun stuttered out at the ex-warrior, not yet recognizing him.
"Yeah, I don't...really care..." Hak, sleepily, replied.
"Is that so? Well then....Wait a minute!" Tae-jun took a double look at the blue clad man.
"What's wrong? You're shaking. Stay awhile." Hak told the 'stranger'. "I'm not sure why you're here, but you're not used to camping outside, right?" He grinned.
"What are you talking about? I am but a poor traveler." Stuttered out the undercover lord.
"Hey, Thunder Beast, about who's on duty tomorrow-" Yoon's sentence was cut off as he began to walk up to the campfire, while Tae-jun quickly stood up.
As he stood, the fire cracker that was in his pocket slipped out and fell into the campfire, sending up the flare.