Legend 8: I'd Rather Sleep in a Tree

(A/N: Honestly, this chapter is just a filler.)

-Fire Tribe-
"Yoon, how's Shinah doing?" Yona asked as she peeked into the tent that Shinah had been resting.
"He's ok. I put the Senjuso on him, so his injury will heal fast." Yoon told her with a smile.
"Thank goodness!" Yona sighed in relief.
"Seiryuu! Seiryuu! Do you know this is Zeno?!" Zeno shouted as he rushed into the tent.
"Are you alive? Feeling good? Want to play?" Kija shyly asked as he peeked in.
"Yellow! Don't kick up a racket! And he can't play!" Yoon scolded. "Of course, this is because of the injury to his stomach, but it's also because he released all the power he was dupressubg up until now all at once. Until his strength returns, he has to rest in bed for now." He explained to the group.
"We're back." Jaeha greeted Y/N, who was sitting on a boulder outside the tent a few feet away.
"I see that." Y/N responded, looking like she was lost in thought.
"All you do is fool around in battle! You don't even use your power, do you?!" Kija's voice shouted from the tent.
"Zeno's role is to cheer everyone up!" The overactive blond replied.
"White and Yellow over there! If you're going to cause a racket get out!" Yoon shouted.
"The young ones are lively." Jaeha sweatdropped.
"We threw the bandits out on the road. Officers will pick them up sooner or later." Akio told Y/N as the others emerged from the tent.
"Good." Yoon sighed in relief, the others nodding in agreement.

-That night-
As the group silently returned from the burial that had been held for the child that had died, Y/N and Yona paused outside their shared tent -which had been insisted that the two share, with Yoon, since Akio had managed to steal it from one of the officers they had ambushed-.
"Oh, that's right." Y/N muttered.
"We can't use the tent today." Yona realized.
"You can sleep with Akio then." Y/N said with the most innocent expression, causing Hak and Akio to drop the firewood they were carrying.
"Huh? Then who'll you sleep with? It's getting cold out." Yona said in worry for her only female friend. The two seemed totally oblivious to the horrified looks of the others.
"I'll be fine in a tree branch." Y/N assured.
"Like a bird?" Yona blinked.
"Yeah." Y/N nodded.
(A/N: tbh I'm laughing so hard. Think of their face expressions as the one in the picture above.)
"But...Maybe you should sleep with Hak." Yona offered.
"What?" Y/N and Hak deadpanned.
"Yona, dear, that's dangerous for Y/N. The Thunder Beast is a beast!" Jaeha exclaimed, only to have Hak throw a piece of firewood at his head.
"Don't group me with you, Droopy Eyes." Hak bluntly stated.
"Miss Gin! Sleep with Zeno for a change!" Zeno giggled, clinging onto the (H/C).
"I'd rather sleep in the tree." Y/N monotonously replied.
"Is that so? Then Zeno will sleep close to Ryikuryuu!" Zeno beamed, clinging onto Jaeha.
"I'll pass." The green dragon sweatdropped.
"Yoon, I have an emergency, my chest hurts terribly." Kija whispered to the youngest male.
"I can't fix that." Yoon stated.
"It's an incurable disease?!" Kija freaked out.

___Quick Time Skip___
"I shouldn't have given up Akio." Y/N muttered, her back against Hak's as they both layed under the same blanket.
"Why did you? I'd rather be near the princess than you." Hak replied.
"How rude." Y/N scoffed, turning on her side and glaring at him.
"You're not that polite either." Hak sighed, turning on his side so that he could stare back at her.
The two had a long, silent staring contest, before Hak sighed and stroked Y/N's cheek with the back of his hand, causing her heart to skip a beat.
"Go to sleep." He ordered before turning his back back to her.
Y/N scoffed, though smiled a bit as she reached out one of her hands and clutched onto the back of his shirt, before falling asleep.