Louis cold: part 2.

That night was a disaster. Niall called the boys in and they took care of me, as much as they could. There was literally nothing that could help this horrid cold. They finally got enough of running back in and out and decided to go out to the couch. (Oh yeah forgot to say that this is in a hotel. Hope this makes sense.) As soon as my feet touched the floor the room started spinning. Harry noticed and rushed over putting his arm around my neck holding me up. "Hey babe. You're alright. Just lean on me", he whispered in my ear. Instead of answering I turned away having the pre-sneeze expression stuck on my face. "Accc!" He chuckled when I looked at him. "It's not funny", I whispered. "Yes. Yes it is", he said. Then he gave a kiss on my head. "Damn Lou! You're sweating!" He exclaimed. "It's fre- Freezing", I replied. Just then Liam came in the room,"hey! Get a room!" "Liam I think he has a fever!" Harry said. "Oh well come on in and lay down on the couch. We have everything you need, medicine, blankets, pillows, tissues, FIFA, and movies," he said I sighed knowing that we were in for a long night. "Accc!"

A/n: So um yeah. I feel like this is really horrible. Had to have some Larry in there. Hope you like it! :)