Request for iamdonij

Hey my lovely people! So I decided to do Harry's first(Oh yeah it's a series) because I didn't do anything for him yet! Sorry! :(

Harry's pov.

Over the last couple of day's I haven't been exercising much. I was too tired from all the touring and interviews that all I wanted to do sleep. Which I kinda did. So when I woke up feeling I had to go to the bathroom I knew what was coming, I was constipated.

I tried and tried but nothing came out. Pushing I felt tears brim my eyes because it hurt so damn much. I heard a knock on the door and Liam's soothing voice, "Hey. Harry. Are you alright?"" Ugh!! No! I'm cons- constipated!!" I said not even slightly embarrassed. I was in too much pain to be. "Ok. If you can't just come out and I'll give you something for it", he said. I just grunted in and washed my hands. I went into the living room and saw Liam standing there with what looked like a glass of milk. But it could be anything because he just likes to surprise you. I practically limped my way over to him. "Here, drink this," he ordered handing out the glass. I looked down at it and back at him and raised my eyebrows. "It's a laxative. It'll help you know you're "situation". But it has some gruesome side effects". He said. I gulped it down almost chocking. Anything to get rid of this. I thought I was ready for the side effects but boy was I wrong.

Heyy! I hope all the medical things are right in this because I'm not a doctor and I got a d in science. 😂😂 But I looked this stuff up so blame google not me. 😂 Hope you like it lovley!! (: