Louis Cold Part 3

This is going to be the final part. I am going to do ashbel14s request first then Harry and Liam's cold. Remember keep sending in your requests!:)

As I steadily walked into the living room I saw Niall sitting with a bunch of snacks. I picked up a bag of chips and saw it was empty. He looked at me and gave me a sheepish grin and held up another bag. I took it
and sneezed into my elbow twice. "Bless you", he said. I smiled and plopped myself down on the couch making the throbbing increase. I closed my eyes hoping that it will ease. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up immediately with a cough. I looked around and saw all three boys sleeping I felt a tickle in my throat and coughed. I thought it would be only be 1 but it turned out to be multiple. I stifled them as best I could but I woke up Harry as I was still coughing. He quickly got up and rubbed my back as I Tried to catch my breath. Finally I stopped and swallowed. I then realized how much my throat hurt and the coughing didn't help it at all. "You alright babe?" Harry whispered. I nodded and croaked," I think the damn thing moved on to my chest." Then the blond woke up. He rubbed his eyes and sat next to Harry not wanting to disturb Liam. (This is a very big couch) "You feeling any better Lou?" Niall asked me. I nodded. That was the truth. I stopped sneezing and my nose cleared up a little. The throbbing decreased a lot too. "Well, I think it's time for you're next dose of medicine", Harry said. I didn't even argue. The sooner I got rid of this the better. I took the disgusting medicine and coughed. This shit sucks.

Woo! Had no idea how to end that one! Anyways I would like to give a shout-out to all my supporters and I'm going name a few. 1Dsickfics and calumisapizza Magicalxhes(she's going through some things. I send my love! bottombabylou(haven't heard from you in forever?! Are you alright?! IamDoniJ onedirectionsickfics

(: Dayijahnae