Request for Iamdonij part -2

Harry's pov.

I spent a few hours on the couch waiting for the laxative to sink in. It finally did and I ended up falling asleep while all the other boys went to the zoo. Feeling as poorly as I did I really didn't care that they left me.

I woke up with a bang and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. I must've fallen off of the couch. My throat felt incredibly dry and I went to get a glass of iced tea. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and almost dropped the glass. I set it down and rushed to the bathroom. There I leaned over the toilet gagging until I threw up the little ice tea that I drank with some food from last night's dinner. I burped and more came out, this time burning so it must've been stomach acid. Out of breath I backed up against the wall and rested my hot head against the cold tile. I probably had a fever, or just extremely sweaty. I got up when my stomachs pain subsided to a minimum and walked out. Grabbing my computer on the way. I turned it on and looked up," Laxative side effects".

I felt a fart coming on and I just let it out

I felt a fart coming on and I just let it out. Hoping to relieve some pain but when I felt something warm run down my leg...

A/N This was so weird for me to write but I did it! Hope you like it. 😂😂😂