Request for Iamdonij Part -3

Harry's pov.

I jumped right up out of my seat knocking over my laptop and ran to the bathroom. I pulled down my now ruined pants and briefs and let the rest go. It was horrible. Soon a wave of nausea hit me and I felt bile come up my throat. So I grabbed the nearby trash can and threw up some more stomach acid.

When I was done on both ends I got in the shower. Letting the cool water run over my sweating body. I don't know what's worse, the constipation or the laxative side effects. As I was washing up a sharp pain came and I bent over grabbing my stomach. I knew what this was, cramps. How can girls go through this EVERY MONTH?

Slowly I finished my shower and sat there for like 10 minutes until the pain eased. I got out the shower and dried myself off. I put on a clean pair of briefs and sweatpants. I grabbed a bucket and some crackers on my way to the living room. As I sat down the 3 boys walked in.

"Hey boys, how was the zoo?" I rasped out. My throat was dry again.

"Fun, what happened here?" Liam asked.

"Ehh nothing much," I said. I was not about to go tell them all the embarrassing things that happened.

"What, did you shit yourself?" Niall asked.

"Shut up and cuddle me!" I said my cheeks turning hot.

So that's what we did. Of course I threw up a few times but I was better the next day. We all went for a long run the next day, except for Louis.

Um, IamDoniJ I hope you like it!!

Up next: Paris5131 request :) + tapdancedrummer if I can :)

Love you all Tamarins!

Ps. bottombabylou are you alright?? You never replied back. :)